New Nodular Iron Dual Disc's

Valair1

Valair Inc. Clutch
We will release our Newest dual disc next week, for NV4500,NV5600 and the G56, it is a Nodular Iron, non-sfi for street use only. can handle up to 650Hp prices starting under $1000.00

sounds great when i decide to go to just a hot daily driver i may need to run one....LOL to temping to burn it up

We will release our Newest dual disc next week, for NV4500,NV5600 and the G56, it is a Nodular Iron, non-sfi for street use only. can handle up to 650Hp prices starting under $1000.00

I have been pondering the thought of going with one of your dual discs in my 98 12 valve with nv4500.. I have seen what your product can do in my buddys yellow 05 beta tester, and i'm very impressed to say the least.. What do you have available for me I mostly daily drive, and tow with my truck shooting for 600hp in the near future... Please shoot me a pm with a price if you dont mind.. I'm in Texas I saw yall's truck at Buda, but didnt get a chance to shout at ya.. Thanks Wesley

i sent anothr one. but it doesnt show up in my sent items. give me a all if you dont get it. 940-327-0682
Dan

Jus bought a nodular iron dual disc from ya'll cant wait to get it in the truck.

Back