new pics

OK, I'll be the first non-ford guy to comment.........that thing looks BA. I count 9 gauges, what all are you monitoring? I assume you have 2 boosts and 2 pyros?

Looking real good, Rob.
How's it running ? Got the tuning taken care of and everything ?

OK, I'll be the first non-ford guy to comment.........that thing looks BA. I count 9 gauges, what all are you monitoring? I assume you have 2 boosts and 2 pyros?

Actually 10
Pillar:
1.Scan gauge from Killerbee
2.Trans temp
3.0-100boost
4.Fuel pressure

Lower
5.Water Temp
6.NOS pressure
7.Oil Temp

Above the mirror
8.Right side Pyro
9.Volt meter
10.Left Pyro

I acutally need 2 more boost gauges. This will help me dial this thing better

Richard...I have some tuning to do. Brian wants me to mess with the waste gate to get it dialed in. I will tell you when that second charger hits...Hold on.

Can wait to dial it in then give it a little:nos:...I love spray

A big thanks To Cass....Injectors are perfect as always:rockwoot:

looks good, but needs more Bling. :poke:

Tim where can I get bling. I mean I have 22's..Hid lights, Light bar heat exchanger hood, 5+ front end

IMG_1301.jpg

under the hood including a battery tray

IMG_1299.jpg

I got horns and Nitrous

IMG_0912.jpg

2 DVD players

IMG_0607-1.jpg

And guys who thought last year it was cool

003_0A.jpg

Where can I put some bling it:bang

could you post some pics of the stacks coming through the tonneua(sp) cover?

and what brand and model are those gauges. maybe some close up pics. im looking for 3 more but cant find what im looking for in the same style i got (autometer ultra lites II)

thanks

and thats a sweeet truck

holy **** that is a nice truck i want to hear this thing run got a video yet?

Tim where can I get bling. I mean I have 22's..Hid lights, Light bar heat exchanger hood, 5+ front end

Where can I put some bling it:bang

Thats called Jest there Rob. It really is true that Capt Morgan kills brain cells. LOL LOL

Truck looks bad ass.. cant wait to see it runnin out. You plannin on makin the dunes this year? Ill feel like im racing one of the sand rails if i line up with u lol...

Give me a break - that thing does not need any "bling"...there a thing called over doing it, and anything more than what you got Rob would be the start of over kill. The truck is beautiful as it sits, everything is proportioned perfect which gives it a very clean look...its a truck, it looks rugged still...as it should. Everyone will hear the blinging come from the compounds - great job.

I'll get some video of Robs truck this weekend. He's coming to Ohio for the "Spring Meltdown" dyno day....:evil: So hopefully I'll have some video for you guys by Monday next week!

on a side note, Rob, I think you should sell me your truck...I'll give you a NEW CRISP 100 dollar bill...what do you say? LOL Lookin' good man, lookin' good.

Back