New player in the Cummins intake horn market

could not find a price and dont see where they make them for the 02 guys and down

"provides greater equality of air-fuel distribution"

How could that be???
We have direct fuel injection.
I wish these marketing guys would get educated before they write this stuff.

I once had a salesman from Banks try to tell me their product could detect transmission slipage before it even happened. I guess it came with a crystal ball.

Looks better than any of the others on the market and a good company!

Jim

Looks like it bypasses the grid heater though, so its a no-no for me.

Good looking manifold though.

117 hp and 307 tq from an intake horn ?

Where's my BS flag.....................................

117 hp and 307 tq from an intake horn ?

Where's my BS flag.....................................

Look at the graph, its not peak gain of 117hp and 307tq...it looks like it just helps achieve peak hp and tq quicker.

unbroken i think the numbers you are looking at it says are with an aftermarket ecu. the graph on the right shows gain with the stock ecu and they are more realistic with 30hp and 79tq gain. not sure though.

I have been emailing them on it and its not quite ready for sale yet. I like the idea and the quality, just call bs on thier dyno #'s. I got a price for it but cant remeber what it was, I will post it up when I get back to the shop in the morning.

unbroken i think the numbers you are looking at it says are with an aftermarket ecu. the graph on the right shows gain with the stock ecu and they are more realistic with 30hp and 79tq gain. not sure though.

I don't care if it is with a tuner...those numbers are hard to get with a fully ported head and fabbed intake manifold....damn sure ain't gonna happen with a replacement elbow.

If you look at the start points on the graphs, they are different. If you hit the throttle at a lower RPM, of course you are going to have different power under the curves. Those graphs mean nothing on the website except that they are trying to trick people.

Nice try.... noobs.

If you look at the start points on the graphs, they are different. If you hit the throttle at a lower RPM, of course you are going to have different power under the curves. Those graphs mean nothing on the website except that they are trying to trick people.

Nice try.... noobs.

:rockwoot::rockwoot:

thers a guy down here in miami with the prototipe or something i got inside the truck and besides the good trany it has i did not fell a diff from his to mine and i have the banks i did not fell the 117hp lol

Back