New Pro-street record !

CSIDODGE

Well we went to Muncie today with our new Monster pump Mikes torque converter and ran a 9.311 @ 148.85 Fuel an Water only ! :rockwoot: Which should finally give ole Dale Smith and Seth Sullivan something to beat even if i did only beat them by 3 thousands of a second !:woohoo: We will hopefully be testing this torque converter next time with out bending push rods ! We are still bending them ! Bent four this time , Gonna change our springs this time . Mikes TC is a nice piece Video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_2A55Yq-d4

Attachments

• SCAN0004.jpg
    SCAN0004.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 566
congrats i bet if you didn't bend those connecting rods and push rods you would have been faster.

congrats on the new times, that's very impressive, I don't doubt that 8s aren't very far away, can't wait to see that.

it was a very good looking run came out harder then it ever had and its finally putting power to the ground. People there couldnt believe it. It was pretty awesome

That is bad ass!:rockwoot:
What is some of the combo on this truck?
Turbos and such?:pop:

Congrats, a few of you guys are in a league of you own!

Spray it on the backhalf!! ;)

Then when he crosses the line pull on the wheel and rotate.......he's already bumping 150, to spray it would be sick and stupid but it would be cool to see....once.

Jim

Nicely done congratulations :clap: Looks like you were bucking a quartering head wind as well.

Back