new project=diamond T

ya thats buck.. thats where i am working on my truck right now too..
2011-02-10172258.jpg

2011-05-22165015.jpg

ya thats buck.. thats where i am working on my truck right now too..
2011-02-10172258.jpg

2011-05-22165015.jpg

Nice looking truck and engine!

That REALLY makes me want to pull the 12-valve out of my Dodge and put it in my Ford. Im always drooling over Fummins. Lets just say...the 2nd Dodge truck leaves a LOT to be desired..

My ex wife sent the diamond t I had to the crusher! It was on a blazer frame kinda modded like a little rat rod

Sent from my DROIDX

the inside getting real close to being how its going to stay.. dont forget guys this is going to be a working truck, hualing grapes for crush.. acctually its going camping this weekend on its first road trip as a diamond T..
2011-05-26172418.jpg

first pull vid

bucks first ever pull, the diamond T gettin it done.. well almost for some reason we couldnt get the tcase to engage 4wd but he ran it anyway..
[ame="http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l568/Adam_Sprague/?acotin=view&current=video-2011-08-07-20-38-32.mp4"]Pictures by Adam_Sprague - Photobucket[/ame]

SAY WA!! Sweet man:rockwoot:.

Also...:doh: "hey man look at this sweet truck for inspiration"...ya its in my garage..

Im an idiot, please excuse my buffoonery.

So the '53 GMC is "buckbz" truck. Is "buckbz" also "Grigg3" on YT and 4BTswaps then?

Again, cool trucks man!

I thought Grigg was from out east? He was on the stove bolt forums when i joined forever ago. Grigg Did a 4-53t swap into a 50's 5 window chevy that was incredibly detailed and just flat out awesome. Air starter too.

That project is sweet, no doubt!

i gotta get some more pictures. buck turned into a 2wd and has done lots of cleaning up.. soon

I thought Grigg was from out east? He was on the stove bolt forums when i joined forever ago. Grigg Did a 4-53t swap into a 50's 5 window chevy that was incredibly detailed and just flat out awesome. Air starter too.

I don't know where or who "Grigg3" is. If he is Adams friend or not. IDK, if someone could clear that up it would be cool.

Back