New radiator??

chuggins10

Where do you guys recommend being the best place to buy a 6.4 radiator? The truck is over the 5yr/100,000 mile warranty on it so I'm trying to get one pretty quick

I had great luck with the radiator on my '96 from RockAuto but I don't think they have any radiators for the 6.4. May still be a dealer only deal.

Do u know which one in particular? I've been told by several people that the companies that were making them aftermarket copies the flaws so they stopped making them.

my buddies truck just started leaking today but his is still under waranty hes the 4th one of my friends that has had the same issue i think if it were me and the keep failing i would just call a company that makes alluminum radiators and give them the messurements have a custom radiator built and have better cooling and alot stronger /are they cracking in the same places?

no recall on them yet, They always leak about 3 to 4 in. down on the left side of the radiator. There is also an updated upper radiator hose with 2 sealing washers instead of the factory 1. (certified ford diesel tech)

Back