New Smarty software

Yup!! I see where the date says Nov. 14th 2008 by the updates!!

No "R" though......I guess its just updated for better performace and drivability.....

Maybe Bob will chime in and give us a clue!!!

Bob Wagner
Registered User DTR

This update only includes the newest chrysler updates for the 2006 and 2007 trucks.

TNT R

Yup!! I see where the date says Nov. 14th 2008 by the updates!!

No "R" though......I guess its just updated for better performace and drivability.....

Maybe Bob will chime in and give us a clue!!!

The R version will never be available on the download page. Bob first needs to see if your truck even qualifies for it then it gets e-mailed to you and is VIN locked to your specific truck.:bang

The R version will never be available on the download page. Bob first needs to see if your truck even qualifies for it then it gets e-mailed to you and is VIN locked to your specific truck.:bang

Yup!! Knew that!! thank though...

It was really just another attempt to get more info on the revised R tune from Sema...I've bee trying to get Bob to let us know when it will be availible again...I'd like to get it while my truck is down and ready to go when done..

And, Yes I've sent him pm's about my current mods being installed as we speak...I should be well within the range of quailication...

the new software is on the schedule but we have several projects ahead of the new race tune .

I appreciate everyone patience.

Thanks

the new software is on the schedule but we have several projects ahead of the new race tune .

I appreciate everyone patience.

Thanks

Sweet. That's good to know Bob. Will all folks that currently have the R tune get an email with the updated software? By request? Or is this new updated R tune going to be publicly available?

Hey Bob do you have a list of the order in which the R tunes will be sent out to us that have sent in the appropriate info to you? I will send my Smarty in for the PoD also just say the word and you cuold put the R on it while you have it also.

Can you pm me the address and what you need in the package so I can have my family do it. I am kind of unable to take care of it right now and a time line of the time it will take to complete the switch. Thanks Bob

How does the TNT-R compare to the 4.2 beta? I personally like the Beta's a lot better then the REVO or the TNT. Just my .02

Back