New stuff, couple pics....

Amish Elegance

Schadenfreude
Some new, some old, most of it never posted before. Just a couple new things to set me buggy part from the crowd.

I did scare a kid as I was pulling out of the hardware store. LOL Not even close to him and as I passed by, I saw him look over his shoulder at the truck and run towards his dad who was three steps in front of him, hand outstretched, with a horrified look on his face.(eder that or he just thought it was ugly.) I must be gettin close to done. LOL Just a little more evil... :evil

If ye like it, high five. If ye dont, piss off!

Lights went on this weekend. Give Bobcat at Pure Diesel Power a call if ya like em.
DSC_0176.JPG

DSC_0180.JPG

:evil

Some of the hood. Probably should'a went a little wilder for the cash, but I didnt want something that screamed "LOOK AT ME." Just somethin that said, "Hey, thats different." Try as I may, I cant get this to photograph like real life. There's purple and blues in there, but damned if they show up on camera.

DSC_0182.JPG

Popped it with the flash so the pearl jumped. Man did it! Its never this bold in natural light. If you look close, you can almost see the purple flames under the pearl. There's actually a whole separate set that you cant even see in these photos. I notice new things every time I walk by. Till I took this photo, I never saw this many pearl flames at once. Guy did exactly what I asked. :bow:

DSC_0840.JPG

Usually it looks closer to this...
DSC_0137.JPG

DSC_0138.JPG

And the whole Sha-Bang, pre "evil" lights.
DSC_0134.JPG

Thats it fer now fellers. Hope ye like it. More to come, if I get bored again.

flames look great and the lights look MEAN! goin with HIDs in them?

lookin good!

Looks good! I like the new lights 1000 times better than the stock ones. :rockwoot: Keep up the good work! :ylsuper:

I'm digging those lights. How did the kinfolk take to them? did they cast more light at the latest barn-raising?

Sweet!!! :rockwoot: I'm digging the blacked out headlights and the flames :Cheer:

Now...just black out the wheels, tail lights and exhaust :evil :evil

I'm halfway tempted to paint my truck black to completely balck it out...and retint my front doors, although the cops don't like the tint LOL

:evil :evil

Thanks fellas(And lady!), for the compliments. It means alot coming from this company. Nobody on this board has anything totally stock,:rules: and most trucks on here have as much or usually more work and sweat invested. Again, thanks. I've worked really hard makin it "me." Just a little more evil, and I think we'll be there. Then I'll focus more on ensuring the evil, outruns the good. LOL

Scott, I've still got the tow hooks on the front for a reason. :aiwebs_015:

Beau, The lights still need dialed in. The first barn rasin was a huge dissapointment. No worries, a few tweaks and I'll be blindin Amos as he crosses the top beam.

For some reason, HID is not recommended in these housings. The projectors really have a good horizontal cutoff, i just gotta move it further down the road. (upon install, they did light up the first ten feet in front of the truck real good LOL ) High beams were pretty good outta the box. I think a brite box would work wonders with these.

DCS, tail lights are on the list, the wheels too when the finish starts to fade a bit. Chrome is not holding up as well as I hoped; Even wintering on the stockers. :kick: As for the exhaust, I went the other way... I had the tailpipes electro-polished. The Silverline duals in 304 came out lookin like chrome. (when they're clean) Only part that sux is goin under there and cleanin em. I'd Love to tint the sides, but MI says no. May try it and see how much trouble I get into.

Has anyone ever pulled a unbroken/dcs/bearhunter(r.i.p) and put low profile driving lights behind the grill on a 3rd gen dodge? That just looks sexy on the fords. You get the light you want, and keep the front of the truck clean lookin. :woohoo:

Unbroken, I love the N-fabs. If I had a 2wd, the harley bars would be a no brainer. Get some pics between your polishings sometime. I bet they really tuck in nice on your ride. (heck, I'll see it this weekend) I just hope the michigan winters do ok with the N-Fab steps. If they made it in powder coated stainless, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I'll just have to stay on top of the finish, I guess.

I'll have a bunch of sample black powdercoat pieces that I'll take some pics of and post up in the next couple of weeks.. Just for reference when you decide to powdercoat your wheels. The sample pieces and powder is at my coater right now. I'm getting Mirror Black, Super Mirror Black, Black Chrome, and Candy Black Translucent powder done.

Electro-polishing is NICE!!!! :rockwoot:
My buddy has some parts that they make/machine electro-polished....you are right about them looking like chrome.
Depending on what color I want to go with next time on my exhaust I may have the tailpipes electro polished first as well (that way a translucent color will look really good on there).

I already paid one $75.00 tint ticket. Removed the tint so that I wouldn't get pulled for that and harassed about other *possible* violations that I may or may not have :D

beautiful! Now just remember to get up early every morning and feed her before heading to work. I hear they like carrots.

branodn.

I just ordered a set of black projectors for my 2nd gen. I'm hoping they look as nice on mine as they do on yours.

Travis

Back