New Testiment for 2009

chromedome1

Diesel for life.
A couple of versus that I think need to be at for front of our daily battles!

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." NIV Romans 12:2

Thus telling us to not worry about or try to be the "Jones" but keep our hearts and minds on the Holy Spirit and all will be ok. If we only could get this message to Washington, DC.

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exsists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6

The word again reminding us how important it is for us to remain focused and try with all our might to serve!

:clap: Very well said. We got caught up in trying to keep up the the "Jones's" a few years ago, but quickly learned there's no satisfaction in it. You only want more. We've renewed our faith and turned our focus on God and our lives have been so much better.

AMEN
It is an easy evil to get wrapped up in.
The only good reson for trying to "keep up with the Jones'" is if you're following them to church ;)

i like that. this is at my for-front. one of the hardest passages to follow is philippians 2:3 "do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves". when i was teaching the youth in our church we went over this....... you know what would be fun? posting our favorite bible passages. it could be one for the season in your life now. or all time.

Back