New Texas plates on order.

I wish Maryland would give us some more options. Dumb azz blue crab or farm plates here. I have never gotten hassled over no front plates on any of my trucks but in my vette I got stopped weekly and given inspection tickets for no front plate.

Wow. That is cool.

This is the bullchit we have to use:

OK-Archer-Plate2.gif

Indian as in tee pee, not Indian as in "tank youb fo callin' tech suppot".

If you get a farm tag you can at least take the Native America off.

I just went through the site...been wanting a personalized plate for a while...but for 200 bucks a year they can keep them.

PLPC302

Looks some what like mine :rockwoot:

That is cool. I wanted LILRED and it was gone.

I was asked to take some professional photos of the truck by a editor. Figured it would be a cool touch. Still took me a month to talk myself into getting them.

Yeah I researched it awhile back and Saywhn was taken so didn't think much of it till I started seeing the 7 digit plates looked again and cant get 7 digits yet so settled on saywen. Matt Popp has your style plate with HYBRID on it LOL.

LRE is still street legal ?

My Texas plates say Mrdesel......Had them for 6 years now, I dont think i had a choice when i got them.....Just has the regular old tx plate

They keep saying that they are coming out with a 7 character personal plate but even as it is they can't space 6 letter ones. We had to run ours together since the couldn't space it. We just renewed ours and it was the normal $60

Back