New times

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
:woohoo: Best on fuel = 13.0917 @ 102.46
Best on NO2 = 12.5118 @ 106.66
Best MPH = 107.32

Track was pretty crappy. Fuel launches were ok but the 60' was all over the place on the nitrous launches. Plus the water box guy wasn't leaving any dry spot for me to avoid getting the front tires wet. I actually lifted a tiny bit on the 12.51 (bracket racing) although I still broke out (12.52 dial in :p ). I THINK I can get a 12.4 pretty easily on a good track.

Now I REALLY can't wait for the good motor to be done! :D

Congrats!!

To put things in perspective, a C5 Corvette (97-2004) will normally run about 13.3 at sea level with a good driver.

Danny has my favorite Powerstroke. I rememner Matt Stuckey talking about how badass it was lat year at the TS race. Great Job Danny!

Timbeaux38 said:
I rememner Matt Stuckey talking about how badass it was lat year at the TS race.

Seriously? Wow, I consider that an honor!:rockwoot:

Powerstroke Racer said:
Gosh and they say my head is big:kick: LOL :poke:

Ummmmm...because it is????????????? :shake: :shake: :shake: LOL LOL LOL

Nice times Danny, I can't wait to see what it will do with the "fancier schmancier motor in it :woohoo:

:Cheer:
imelmo said:
:woohoo: Best on fuel = 13.0917 @ 102.46
Best on NO2 = 12.5118 @ 106.66
Best MPH = 107.32

Track was pretty crappy. Fuel launches were ok but the 60' was all over the place on the nitrous launches. Plus the water box guy wasn't leaving any dry spot for me to avoid getting the front tires wet. I actually lifted a tiny bit on the 12.51 (bracket racing) although I still broke out (12.52 dial in :p ). I THINK I can get a 12.4 pretty easily on a good track.

Now I REALLY can't wait for the good motor to be done! :D

Danny based on your 1/8 time i really knew your going to be close to me time wise. Its even better that you beat me, you raised the bar once again!:rockwoot: Cant wait to go head to head.... oh shyt i need to gain some weight:hehe: :doh: . Congrats Danny and DI crew

lukecline said:
:Cheer:

Danny based on your 1/8 time i really knew your going to be close to me time wise. Its even better that you beat me, you raised the bar once again!:rockwoot: Cant wait to go head to head.... oh shyt i need to gain some weight:hehe: :doh: . Congrats Danny and DI crew

Thanx buddy, but I think Mikey just raised it a little more- an 8.0 1/8 mile (only a tenth slower than me) at a little less than 2.5mph faster than me and he had a real crappy 60'!!!:bow: He's on 37's as well and maybe only 300-400lbs lighter (crew-cab vs extra cab).:clap:

Doesn't matter though. If it doesn't rain tomorrow I'm gonna kick the **** out of him .:evil ;) :D

Last edited:
Good job D!I had just showed that these motors want way more air than most others to make them run!I wish I had the time & money to do another 7.3 from scratch just for the haters!!:rockwoot:
Did yall end up using a stock cam in this motor?
What was your 1/8 mph?

Back