New to Comp D as a vendor!

Byron@XSPower

My name is Byron. I've been a member of compd for a while now. However, I am new to compd as a vendor. I am the newest member of XSPower batteries located in Knoxville, TN. We provide high quality 12v,14v, and 16v AGM batteries, chargers and accessories. Offerings include direct fit replacements, light weight 16v batteries for competition drag and sled pulling, as well as light weight 12v for drag race apps and our newest offering, 14v batteries!

Over the last several years we have all but taken over in the car audio world. We also deal in the rock racing/crawling, drag race, circle track, pro mod, daily drivers, utv/atv, and marine markets!

Performance diesel's are a perfect fit for our AGM batteries. Thin lead plates (99.9% virgin) layered between absorbed glass mats provide our batteries with extremely low internal resistance as well as the ability to discharge huge amounts of current. If you don't believe me, here is our smallest battery (just 1) starting my 12v over 15 times back to back!

YOUTUBE LINK

Feel free to hit me up with any questions you may have!

Thanks!

Oh yeah, I've got 2 12v trucks. One's a '96 2wd 5 speed, and the other is a '95 4x4 5 speed. Of course they have the usual stuff...

Last edited:
I was just on Jegs website looking at your batteries, do you think 1 of the larger AGMs would work for my 992500? and welcome to CompD:Cheer:

I was just on Jegs website looking at your batteries, do you think 1 of the larger AGMs would work for my 992500? and welcome to CompD:Cheer:

I will be running a single D2700 in my dodge. Factory rating for these trucks is 750 ca per battery. 1 D2700 is rated at 1170 ca, so you would be under the factory cranking amp rating. If the truck doesn't see a whole lot of cold weather starts, I'm sure it would be fine.

You could step up to a (1) D3100 with a ca rating of 1360. I don't think you would have any issues running just one then.

My name is Byron. I've been a member of compd for a while now. However, I am new to compd as a vendor. I am the newest member of XSPower batteries located in Knoxville, TN. We provide high quality 12v,14v, and 16v AGM batteries, chargers and accessories. Offerings include direct fit replacements, light weight 16v batteries for competition drag and sled pulling, as well as light weight 12v for drag race apps and our newest offering, 14v batteries!

Over the last several years we have all but taken over in the car audio world. We also deal in the rock racing/crawling, drag race, circle track, pro mod, daily drivers, utv/atv, and marine markets!

Performance diesel's are a perfect fit for our AGM batteries. Thin lead plates (99.9% virgin) layered between absorbed glass mats provide our batteries with extremely low internal resistance as well as the ability to discharge huge amounts of current. If you don't believe me, here is our smallest battery (just 1) starting my 12v over 15 times back to back!

YOUTUBE LINK

Thanks!

Oh yeah, I've got 2 12v trucks. One's a '96 2wd 5 speed, and the other is a '95 4x4 5 speed. Of course they have the usual stuff...

Your YouTube link does not work. But welcome to CompD

Tune By: Adrenaline Truck Performance (Rob) (208) 685-1000 or Email: robcoddens@msn.com

I will be running a single D2700 in my dodge. Factory rating for these trucks is 750 ca per battery. 1 D2700 is rated at 1170 ca, so you would be under the factory cranking amp rating. If the truck doesn't see a whole lot of cold weather starts, I'm sure it would be fine.

You could step up to a (1) D3100 with a ca rating of 1360. I don't think you would have any issues running just one then.

Thanks for the info, I`m going back to his site to check the price. I think it looks cleaner under the hood with 1 battery.

Welcome. So for us guys running one battery on our Dodge trucks what would be the best fit size, amps, weight and cost. I switched to one battery recently have an optima red top can tell its slower but when winter comes she may be slugish or no cranky. I am also adding aprox 35 amp demand on the electrical during warmer months. Pm me a price if you cant post for us. Im sure there is more than just me wanting this setup.

Thanks Chris.

Welcome...

Now down to business...

I talked these batteries up everywhere I go...and I'm on a ton of truck sites....I even posted videos on how awesome they are...

Batteries for BEAST!!! - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Batteries dead after 5 long hard years... - Page 2 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I know for a fact that these are by far the best batteries I've ever owned....but I need to see how the customer service/warranty is.

When I ordered these I told Nathan(XS rep) exactly what I was doing with them, and he told me what I needed. When I got them in, I called him to tell him that I was worried about the lack of material(lead) on the T-bar, and that it looked like there isn't much threads(3 threads in lead) on them, and that they look like they could eventually strip or pull out....

...guess what happened this weekend....

166665fd.jpg

It wiggled enough to wear out the 3 threads of lead, started arching, and left me on the side of the road.

BTW- I'm the one that made the pictures for the advertisement on your sight...LOL

COLLAGE.jpg

Here is my underhood.

100_9916.jpg

So I really only have one question.....as do some of the other people here..

....How good is the customer service/warranty at XS Power?....I know I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:

YOUTUBE LINK

Thanks!

Did yall move to a different shop? I notice the warehouse on ashville hwy is up for lease.

welcome from the puke and nasty (pulaski ) gonna need some batteries before to long i will give ya a shout

Welcome. So for us guys running one battery on our Dodge trucks what would be the best fit size, amps, weight and cost. I switched to one battery recently have an optima red top can tell its slower but when winter comes she may be slugish or no cranky. I am also adding aprox 35 amp demand on the electrical during warmer months. Pm me a price if you cant post for us. Im sure there is more than just me wanting this setup.

Thanks Chris.

I would recommend 1 D2700 (stock group size) or 1 D3100. Keep in mind that you are replacing 2 batteries with a single. The battery will start the truck easily, but the reserve capacity will be less. Shouldn't pose a problem unless you continually drive the truck very short distances without time for the alternator to charge the battery.

Welcome from Sevierville. I am very interested in running a couple of your batteries. I've seen the youtube videos and they are impressive.

....How good is the customer service/warranty at XS Power?....I know I hope to hear from you soon.

I'll have you a whole new I bar kit on the way this afternoon! I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope we can count on your continued support.

Thanks
Byron

Back