New to comp d from the mitten.

wot_isbcr

Hi every, I'm Zach, from michigan. Been on comp d for a bit just haven't posted anything. I did a 2004 CR and it will soon be going under the knife for a small build. FINALLY. Well, just wanted to say hello to the forum.

Welcome!!! Where at in the mitten?

I'm located in Canton and spend a decent amount of time in Emmett.

I'm from mt. Clemens. But I work in new haven/chesterfield. I'm here at work more than home so I may as well be from here right.? What're you doing in Emmett? Bisco's? Lol:Cheer:

So, I guess you are referring to Michigan as a "mitten" because of it's shape? I get it now. I was like....WFT is a mitten. :bang

Welcome anyway I guess. LOL

I'm from mt. Clemens. But I work in new haven/chesterfield. I'm here at work more than home so I may as well be from here right.? What're you doing in Emmett? Bisco's? Lol:Cheer:

LOL, no, I feel dirty every time I walk in to the truck stop... I can't imagine how I'd feel walking into the gentlemen's club...

My wife's grandfather lives in Emmett. We go out there to hunt, shoot guns and enjoy peace and quiet.

Michigan Coal Rollers

Yeah the name is kind of oraler-ish but its much Better than other diesel Facebook pages. I made it in 2010

You blew right by "kind of". :hehe:

I was part of the M.O.B. (Michigan Oil Burners) for a while, but that club fell apart.

Welcome to the new guy.

Last edited:
Haha like I said the name is definitely on the oraler side but it has a good following in Michigan, lots of good members. The true oralers and newbs are either taught or chased out.

Back