New to Comp D!

broadstreettuff

Hey everyone! My name is Robert, new to the site. Heard a lot of good things about this place, and also heard there is a lot of knowledge to be gained as well! My main focus is to understand how the 47RE auto works, and any tricks that can be done to help it anything over stock HP. I plan on building it myself this summer, so im trying to learn what I can now before going into it. Any information or knowledge shared would be greatly appreciated! Also ill be looking into build kits, and converters as well... So any kind of direction there would be awesome! Thanks!

No offense, but you seem like you're trying to learn the basics...

Read, read, read, read, read, search, search, read, read, search, read, read, read, read...

Glad to have you here, don't take anything personally and you'll get along fine.

None taken at all! Ill be the first to admit that I havent even begun to scratch the surface when it comes to a lot of this stuff. But thats why I joined, is because I want to learn. Your advice is noted for sure... Reading through some of the threads it looks to get a lil western at times haha Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, we can be a little rough. :D

Do your part, learn the basics, don't be thin skinned and you'll be just fine.

welcome to Comp D. try not to be thin skinned or you might just get skinned alive!

Back