New to Comp D

Dtruck1

Engineer
Hello all

I got tired of the bs over on CF so I have browsed this site for about a month and I like the types of info on here. A lot better than stupid kids with 16in. stacks and smoke switches that do nothing.

Anyways, I've turned wrenches professionally for more than ten years, all diesels. I can tell you how to adjust a P7100 but have no clue how to tune a carburetor. :hehe:
I currently have a 05 Dodge 2500 that has a few mods. I have tried to update my sig but the website just gets hung. I'll try when I have a better web connection.

Welcome to Comp D. If you're tired of the kiddies on CF then you've come to the right place.

I appreciate it. Just got tired of all the stupid questions. What turbo should I run, what do the settings on the smarty mean, why do my injectors make noise when I run 25 degress of timings, and so on. Whatever happend to people doing research on their own and working on their own trucks. If half the people on CF would change their own oil, they would learn a little about the engine under the hood. Oh well, I'll climb back off my little box.:rockwoot:

I'm pretty sure this is one of the first introductions (that wasn't a female) thats gotten more than one response. Welcome.

Back