new to compd. to many idiots on cumminsforum.

justaslowpig

New to compD. Cant stand all the idiots on cumminsforum anymore:bang. Going to be starting a build thread here once parts come in. Sold the engine in my 98 12V and kept the twins. Wanted to start with a virgin low miled engine and go a different route. Installed the engine and was told from the guy I bought it from the dowl pinned was tapped. Should have checked for myself but I don't know why I didnt. (silly me):badidea: The dowl pin dropped and and took a few nice little pieces out of the case. So this give me a good excuse to tell the lady why the checking account is going to slim down:stab:

Not to familiar with that area. And 95cummins, I actually never drive when them flipped up. I cant remember why they were flipped up exactly. lol

Platteville WI.
As far as the truck goes I ordered 103# springs, Billet pushrods, tappets and retainers, arp 425's, looking for a set of used injectors. Still tossing up between a colt cam or a Haisley. 4K gov spring and 191 dvs. Unsure of what pump mods I want to for sure do. Getting the head sent to Green county machine to get port polished, o ringed, and possibly the intake shelf milled off for better porting and for a side draft I have on the shelf. I'm forgetting a few things. I already got a intercooler on the shelf for when the stocker decides to take a dump. Turbo wise I have a set of twins from pat at big twins diesel, a gt3788r over a gt4202r and a htt pro street 66/71/with the 13 cm stainless exhaust housing fully polished.

Platteville WI.
As far as the truck goes I ordered 103# springs, Billet pushrods, tappets and retainers, arp 425's, looking for a set of used injectors. Still tossing up between a colt cam or a Haisley. 4K gov spring and 191 dvs. Unsure of what pump mods I want to for sure do. Getting the head sent to Green county machine to get port polished, o ringed, and possibly the intake shelf milled off for better porting and for a side draft I have on the shelf. I'm forgetting a few things. I already got a intercooler on the shelf for when the stocker decides to take a dump. Turbo wise I have a set of twins from pat at big twins diesel, a gt3788r over a gt4202r and a htt pro street 66/71/with the 13 cm stainless exhaust housing fully polished.

That would be a nice set of compounds. Why used injectors? You can get a set of new ones for a decent price.

They are a great set. I love them. I just have personally always liked some turbo lag with a single. As far as the injectors your right. May have to hit Chris up at DFI. He always hooks me up pretty good.

Keep the CF bullchit over there. We use spelling and punctuation on this forum. Welcome to the forum.

some of us do........................................

i'd keep the turbos 3788/4202 is a nice setup and rolling coal for the sake of roalling coal is frowned apon here.

Back