new to COMPD

Cknight199

Duramax Lover
Im Caden, new to comp D. Know a lot about Duramax's, hopefully going to have a shop set up by the end of the year specializing in custom fabrication. Live in SLC UT. Drive an lbz with 72mm turbo on it.:ft:

Oh cmon...not here too. :doh: The one place I thought was safe from your BS, and its not. Dammit. Whats next, Cocoal going to show up?

Last edited:
Oh cmon...not here too. :doh: The one place I thought was safe from your BS, and its not. Dammit. Whats next, Cocoal going to show up?

I invited him :lolly: he can mingle with chargers dbag ass

jk I really didnt:bang

Im Caden, new to comp D. Know a lot about Duramax's, hopefully going to have a shop set up by the end of the year specializing in custom fabrication. Live in SLC UT. Drive an lbz with 72mm turbo on it.:ft:

Well welcome to compd! Seeing how you have extensive knowledge of the duramax and going to be a shop owner at the end of the year please share your experience with us. You come highly recommended and we are always looking for the best of the best here.

What BS? Please enlighten me.

I had a long post written, but decided to delete it. You just arent worth it to me.

Only thing I will say is don't be giving people tuning advice or ideas on what their engines can handle here. You honestly dont know either topic, as many of your posts at DD show.
You and Cocoal have done enough damage at DD, somehow not realizing your over-the-top posts are spending other people's money and risking their trucks to damage they may not be able to afford to fix when it blows up. You've both frustrated the living hell out of a lot of members over there.

Last edited:
I had a long post written, but decided to delete it. You just arent worth it to me.

Only thing I will say is don't be giving people tuning advice or ideas on what their engines can handle here. You honestly dont know either topic, as many of your posts at DD show.
You and Cocoal have done enough damage at DD, somehow not realizing your over-the-top posts are spending other people's money and risking their trucks to damage they may not be able to afford to fix when it blows up. You've both frustrated the living hell out of a lot of members over there.

I am sorry my posts reflected that way, but I still don't know what posts I have posted that "risk their trucks to damage".

What I learned from DD is to spend more time reading and less time posting in threads that are very in depth and beyond my capacity to help. But I still do post in the "what tuner is best for me" type threads simply because I thought I was doing a favor for members (like you) that could spend their time in a "more important" thread because of their knowledge on the topic. I am here to learn, and contribute as best I can, sorry if I represented myself in a negative way towards anyone.