New to Dodges, second opinion please?

Lamont_24

I'm a big ford guy but I'm looking at my a dodge to play around with and I saw this on Craigslist he wants 7150 for it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362600646.996097.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362600657.978459.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362600672.663842.jpg
I'm going to go check it out Thursday night. He said he has most of the receipts for the rebuild. I'm just looking for a second opinion. Look like a good place to start? He's still running the hx40 for some reason though.

Seems like a pretty good price. What are you planning to do with?

Probably just drive it until winter then most likely build it to pull. Not sure what class yet or any other details, all of that is still up in the air

I playing around with Instagram tonight and searched through my contacts and came across the guys Instagram on accident. Turns out he had twin stacks for the twin setup. Still seem like a good idea to buy it?

If the exhaust is going to change your mind... LOL What turbo(s) is on this

I'm not saying stacks are going to change my mind, I bought my last truck with a stack on it. But I dont have any information on the turbos. It's seen built right for twins as far as I know

So it has twins? I'd buy it you would have that in the motor alone sounds like a good truck good luck

I told the dickhead id call him when I was leaving to get his address and he didnt answer my call. Guess he doesn't want to sell his truck

Back