New to the comp d community!

Jzerkel

I'm Jack from Virginia. I own my own business working on cars and light trucks. Diesels are my preferred to work on. I own an 2003 2500 dodge. It's started its life as a 6 speed truck and now is converted to a built auto by tre diesel. Also it had a large single s475 and some little 100hp injectors and a fleece 10mm stroker pump. New build will start next week. I'll be sure to post up the progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't believe a word this fawker says... It's open season on him here too!

Sent from my flashscan v2

Well... In reality he's actually the owner of the shop I always post pics from, and my part time employer/former student. He's a damn good guy for sure, but man he's fun to harass!

It always goes both ways! I'm atleast moving up in the world and now a real member here!

Maybe this new set up will move me up out of the normal reputation that we get in this area!

Maybe this new set up will move me up out of the normal reputation that we get in this area!

It's going to go fast or die trying...

And when she dies. It'll be time for an upgrade! Money pit that's never ending

Well... In reality he's actually the owner of the shop I always post pics from, and my part time employer/former student. He's a damn good guy for sure, but man he's fun to harass!

Yea I know lol just giving him chit

Yea I know lol just giving him chit

Haha I know. I wanted to make sure nobody else took my first post the wrong way. You made your post before I got the second one fired off

For the love of god. Get Carr in here and the party's complete.

Back