New to the Diesel world

PowerProblem

What's going on everyone I'm Kyle I'm from the sticks of new York and have recently purchased a 12 valve p7100 cummins I'm very familiar with mechanics in general and have built a few fun daily drivers but I know pretty much 0 when it comes to diesels I have some plans on almost a complete top to bottom rebuild of my 12 valve and wanted to share my mistakes along the way and also ask for some advice and maybe learn a few tricks from the pros look forward to chatting with you all

Welcome. There are lots of mistakes to read about here....as well as lots of miraculous motors. :D

Welcome from North East Ohio!!

I came here after buying my first diesel and have learned a ton!

There are threads to answer every simple question already on here and a large group of people willing to help that really build, race and beat on these trucks.

If your fixing your farm truck, building a fast street truck, building an 8 second 1/4 mile killer or jumping in the dirt and trying to out pull the world, CompD has someone who's already done it....probably better LOL

If you want to install light bars and neon to set off those 22"...this may not be the right place :poke:

No other forum compares IMHO.

Okay. I'll be the grumpy butt who asks it.
Do the . and , buttons not work on your device?

Also, are you a guy that types "YOU'RE" for "You are" or does "your" work "good 'nuff" for you? :hehe:

Mark.

I'm from mansfield, welcome to the club

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Also, are you a guy that types "YOU'RE" for "You are" or does "your" work "good 'nuff" for you? :hehe:

Mark.

LOLLOLLOLLOL I forgot about the grammar nazi's...Should have warned you about that. I guess they way to look at it is, these are grown men here, If you want them to answer, speak like one.

Stick it out....its worth the initial bashing to be a member that gets replies, tho, I am still trying to become one.

Mark.

This. Write intelligently and you'll get an intelligent answer.

Where is the "sticks of New York" at? Westchester or the Hudson Valley don't count. I am from Western Upstate (Rochester area).

It's an introduction thread, not a stinking "How to CompD for Dummies". LOL

It's more funnier to let them learn the hard way.

Welcome PowerProblem .

It's an introduction thread, not a stinking "How to CompD for Dummies". LOL

It's more funnier to let them learn the hard way.

Welcome PowerProblem .

^^ This should be a sticky LOL

Back