New Traction Bar Brackets 94-02 Dodge

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
We now have a set of brackets for the 94-02 which requires no drilling through the frame! They attach to the frame using U-Bolts. Easy installation/Removal.

Cheetah_70mm_Web.jpg

These can be ordered seperately here.

94-12 TRACTION BAR DODGE FRAME MOUNT (FRONT)

Looks good! Putting that Torchmate to some good use! Read about the Lincoln though. Hopefully you get that resolved soon so you don't eat up valuable time waiting for it to cool down.

1/4" plate? What diameter are the holes? No chance of things slipping once bolted to the frame?

Last edited:
Besides slipping my concern is the plate bending over time. Sleeve the u-bolts just a bit smaller that the frame so it can only bend so much.

Posted to not CumminsForum via not autoguide for iphone.

Looks good! Putting that Torchmate to some good use! Read about the Lincoln though. Hopefully you get that resolved soon so you don't eat up valuable time waiting for it to cool down.

1/4" plate? What diameter are the holes? No chance of things slipping once bolted to the frame?

No chance of slipping. I have no worries of that at all. They squeeze to the frame nicely. Yeah, this Lincoln is pissing me off bad. I'm getting me a better plasma soon. I'm going Hypertherm. I have alot of ideas, so expect to see alot more soon. I am hoping to do a program to cut out adjustable bump stops and weight brackets and a entire list of things. When I get tired of standing when building injectors, I go sit down and design stuff while I take a short break. lol

Last edited:
Besides slipping my concern is the plate bending over time. Sleeve the u-bolts just a bit smaller that the frame so it can only bend so much.

Posted to not CumminsForum via not autoguide for iphone.

To bolt them to the frame, we will be putting a nut on a u-bolt, then the bracket, then a washer and another nut. I have no worry about them slipping at all. I've bolted one up to a frame and it will definately work as designed.

Back