New tuners not allowing dpf and egr deletes?

87Chummins

Busted Knuckles
Alright yall, i just read a thread over in the efi live section about efi not allowing the option for deleted (egr, dpf) trucks in the future. Is that going to take place in 14' or anyone know? My question rises from finding a few ad's on craigslist for h&s tuners and theyre advertised as the last ones offering the option for egr and dpf deletes. What the hell.... I bought a 6.7 for my crewcab a while back cause i wanted to do a cr swap, so am i gonna hafta buy a programmer for it while i can? Cause its gonna be 6 months before i get started on the project and al be damnd if i end up having to put a dpf under the truck. I'll sell it and put a 12v in it before i do that. I'm still reaserching these cr so pardon my ignorance and story i've just posted.:Cheer:

Last edited:
It has been done for a while now.
Three are ways around it but IMHO, I'd use 06 electronics on the 6.7 for your swap and tune with Efi live.

I was afraid of that. I'm about as ignorant as it gets when it comes to efi live so i have a ton of research to do. Especially when it comes to the wiring aspect of it so to try and keep it as simple as i can was hoping to be able to end up with a harness that i can hook a programmer up to to get this things running.

Back