new turbo = check engine light

cvr5.9

so i put my new sliver 64 on ( pain in the ass) and i put a boost fooler on also.. but right when i startrd the truck i got a check engine lihgt ( wastgate pressor control) so thing like that ... what do i do, or need..?? also .. i did drive it and it defuel or so thing in the top end.. is the the check engine light doing that??

You need an electric wategate fooler.I belive HTT and II has them.

it a plug with a resister in it to fool the ecm to thinking there is still a electric waste gate hooked up to it.

i'm not sure what ohms the resistor is that you need but i know HTT has them already in the plug and it snaps right in.

when you unplugged the plug for the wastegate im guessing it just hung there? well theres a little plug that just snaps on there with the resistor in it, plus it seals it up.

you think Industrial Injection would have told me that when to get ordered the turbo.. for now what omh resistor i plug in there?

1/2 watt 100ohm resistor??? is that the right one to plug in for now or should i just plug in the old actuator in?? what would you do??

That sound like the right resistor.Try taking the old actuator off the turbo and plugging it in and tie it out of the way.

I see.. the resistor should.. I imagine that the 10 cent part marked up to 30 or 40$ is the way to go.. Maybe I should make some of those..

i plug in the factory actuator.. no light yet.. so i think it is going to work..

Back