New Wheels??

I heard Dan was getting the ones on the middle rack, on the right side...

Wheels$$.jpg

It's black spinners over the wheels that sredish posted up.....with the neon valve caps

Damn.....I knew it wouldn't stay secret :bang :bang

LOL

So the cat's outta the bag!!!!LOL LOL LOL

You didn't think you could really keep a secret from us did ya????!!!!LOL LOL LOL

i have a picture of the tag underneath them but i'm on my wifeys puter so don't have it now.

the very center one with the little spokes are priced at 1,000,000 and the ones that dan are getting... :D are priced at 2,000,000...... i'll post the little plaque thing up later. they're Asanti wheels, and they also just released a 32 and 34" wheel this year.

34s.jpg

I've got 3 20s sitting in my basement (they'll look sweet when I'm done with them :rockwoot: )
But, Weld has no blems to complete my set......so, I may have to pony up for a first line wheel or wait for a blem....

Well, it looks like I sold off my 38" Toyos and 16" Welds.

Going on stocks for a bit :D ....

......then 40" Toyos on 20" Welds :rockwoot:

sredish said:
i have a picture of the tag underneath them but i'm on my wifeys puter so don't have it now.

the very center one with the little spokes are priced at 1,000,000 and the ones that dan are getting... :D are priced at 2,000,000...... i'll post the little plaque thing up later. they're Asanti wheels, and they also just released a 32 and 34" wheel this year.

Those middle Asanti's do gor for a cool Million, but then do come equiped with a brand new Bentley GT... :homo:

Troy

Last edited:
I don't know about yellow but these guys buold some nice wheels with whatever backspacing you're after. $1k a wheel...

Attachments

• w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 8
If you have a picture of the wheel and one of your truck, I can slap them on there pretty easy with PhotoShop. It won't be perfect but you can get an idea. I put these RaceLines on my truck this morning.

cr2_blk.jpg

Attachments

• newwheel3.jpg
    newwheel3.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Quick Update....I have 5 20x10 Welds now.
3 blems, 2 brand new, 4 center caps LOL

Still don't have my tires yet....should soon.....I think :D

Back