Newb from Illinois

JSaat

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to the diesel pickup world and a few friends refered me to this forum. I just purchased the first truck in my signature and the other two are my dads. I have worked at my dads truck repair buisness for a quite a while and now employed at Beelman Truck Co. in Springfield, IL as a mechanic. I would love to learn more about these vp trucks and all the others as well. Just wanted to say hello and intorduce myself.

Welcome to CompD from a fellow Beelman employee! You wont be disapointed with all the stuff you read on here.

P.S. change your charger setup! :lolly:

Oh Jesus... There goes the neighbor hood.
Your charger sucks btw. Ask me how I know.

Oh Jesus... There goes the neighbor hood.
Your charger sucks btw. Ask me how I know.

Hey now, you leave J balls alone, hes like the little brother that shoulda been swallowed. Welcome J balls from another fellow beelman employee.

Welcome to CompD from a fellow Beelman employee! You wont be disapointed with all the stuff you read on here.

P.S. change your charger setup! :lolly:

Nick, youre just jealous cus it blows more smoke than yours and it gets da b!tchz

Good lord... Do ya'll jerk each other off every night too? Lmao

Good lord... Do ya'll jerk each other off every night too? Lmao

Youre just jealous cus we can get away with it and get paid to do it, but thats another topic for another day and most likely on another forum.

Yes, those tiny hands make me feel more masculine, i need all the help i can get.

Youre just jealous cus we can get away with it and get paid to do it, but thats another topic for another day and most likely on another forum.

Bwahahaha!

JESSE!!! Ill let you know, vp's, they aren't really good for much. Lol
Jk!
They can be fun trucks. I like mine so far, a lot actually. However I still plan to ppump mine, and throw another charger to help this puny little charger out.

Bwahahaha!

JESSE!!! Ill let you know, vp's, they aren't really good for much. Lol
Jk!
They can be fun trucks. I like mine so far, a lot actually. However I still plan to ppump mine, and throw another charger to help this puny little charger out.

Id rather have a VP truck than a vin locked smarty.:bang

If thats where you want to go, im more than willing to take the belt off for you haha, sorry the alcohol is bgining to take its desired effect.

Back