Newbie from OK

Doppler

Just bought my first diesel, 2007 F-250 Lariat 6.0, 4x4, 127k miles, Magnaflow 4" exhaust, everything else is stock. Really looking forward to learning as much as I can since I don't like others working on my vehicles, with few exceptions! Looking to make my truck a dependable driver with occasional towing to pull my rock crawler.

Welcome to CompD! You'll find lot's of threads on here that'll help you keep that 6.oh running, more importantly you'll find lot's of advice on the inevitable Cummins swap. :lolly:

Welcome from Stillwater, land of the OSU Cowboys. Please tell me you like OSU or any school that isn't red. :hehe:

Welcome from Stillwater, land of the OSU Cowboys. Please tell me you like OSU or any school that isn't red. :hehe:

Actually bought my F-250 from a guy in Stillwater, my son went to OSU for a while. I prefer the other half of the Red River Rivalry, or any other team not from Norman!

Actually bought my F-250 from a guy in Stillwater, my son went to OSU for a while. I prefer the other half of the Red River Rivalry, or any other team not from Norman!

Ok, we can be friends. :hehe: :welcome:

Just kiddin' Travis. LOL

And there's lots of shorthorn fans here to keep ya company. :D

It takes a real Man to admit he is a saxeT fan right now so :welcome: to CompD.

Don't even worry about anything GsivarT says. I am truly sorry you live in Oklahoma. The state directly to the south of you kicks azz and takes names.

Also, Travis, I am pretty sure I will use my phone as target practice on the OU/OSU/whatever vs Texas weekend, so any texts and/or voicemails that I might receive will NOT be read or heard.

Welcome to the forum Doppler!

I will not be counting my chickens before they hatch. My boys can show up and lay an egg at any time.

Don't even worry about anything GsivarT says. I am truly sorry you live in Oklahoma. The state directly to the south of you kicks azz and takes names.

Also, Travis, I am pretty sure I will use my phone as target practice on the OU/OSU/whatever vs Texas weekend, so any texts and/or voicemails that I might receive will NOT be read or heard.

Welcome to the forum Doppler!

Lol! I'm actually from Texas originally but got a job here after retiring from the Air Force. My grandkids are here so had to stay so I could spoil them and send em back to mommy and daddy afterward!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Welcome from Moore! Jim fulmer is in new castle too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back