Newbie subforum for Dodge Competition & Performance!

Thanks, Snedge, for that thought provoking grunt of a contribution. I'll marinate on it. :hehe:

Grunt? That cracks me up. I remember as a little kid staying the night with my grandparents. Grandpa would always ask me before we went to bed if I needed to "take a grunt" first. :hehe: Wow. Memories. Thanks for that. :D

And like Amish said, once you figure out what goes in that area, who wants to wade in to play lifeguard?

Who said anyone has to play lifeguard?

If we have a good thing going, then so be it... maybe a reiteration of some guidelines or a new sticky would suffice

Also, don't mistake my blunt opinion for focused hatred in your direction. That's much worse, trust me. I'm not trying to silence you and your idea, just convey my opinion on the matter.

No offense taken, that's why we come together.

Who will determine what is n00b tech from real tech? That could be the problem.
I still propose the "can't post until you pass a 15 answer quiz", with 8 seconds to answer each question, so answers couldn't be looked up during the test. The questions won't be the same, you get two attempts to pass it. In that quiz there will be questions on how to use the search feature. I will even help write them.

In part, the big man in Red with his efforts to appease the masses.

See Bold:
Timbeaux38 said:
Not a bad Idea. Perhaps we could open the forum up and move threads as needed?

That part implies, "Amish, grab your red shorts. There's tards at the bottom of the pool and you need to save them from themselves." I want no part of that.

I'd rather have you guys brow-beat them for jumping in the wrong end. :hehe:

Hurley said:

Good. Your comment about not pushing the issue appeared as though I was overly affective at quelling dialogue related to your inquiry. That was not my intent.

If we have a good thing going, then so be it... maybe a reiteration of some guidelines or a new sticky would suffice

All the n00bs won't be able to answer each others basic tech questions, so they'd wade back to the deep end and need someone to rescue them...
In part, the big man in Red with his efforts to appease the masses.

See Bold:

That part implies, "Amish, grab your red shorts. There's tards at the bottom of the pool and you need to save them from themselves." I want no part of that.

I'd rather have you guys brow-beat them for jumping in the wrong end. :hehe:
Sounds like Amish is volunteering to play lifeguard and kindergarten teacher to me!

Who will determine what is n00b tech from real tech? That could be the problem.
I still propose the "can't post until you pass a 15 answer quiz", with 8 seconds to answer each question, so answers couldn't be looked up during the test. The questions won't be the same, you get two attempts to pass it. In that quiz there will be questions on how to use the search feature. I will even help write them.
I like Roy's idea!

All the n00bs won't be able to answer each others basic tech questions, so they'd wade back to the deep end and need someone to rescue them...
Sounds like Amish is volunteering to play lifeguard and kindergarten teacher to me!

I like Roy's idea!

What a coincedence...Wade and n00b in the same sentence LOL

Back