chevy1925

Hi all, long time lurker and just figured id say hi. i know quite a few here from other forums. Have a 2002 chevy 2500hd with a built dmax, built trans, LLY top end swap, dual fuelers, 100% over injectors, 37s on my own coilover lift with a fabtech lift kit i have modified. Shes been my favorite tow pig thus far.

Oh my god, they'll let just about anyone in here. :hehe:

So what do ya got to sell? :hehe:

Hi James. :) Gonna show these guys the Limo?

Hey bud. You gonna talk about that hot rod dodge you wrench on too? ;) You won't be shunned for it over here. :D

Thanks for the welcomes guys

Oh my god, they'll let just about anyone in here. :hehe:

So what do ya got to sell? :hehe:

Hi James. :) Gonna show these guys the Limo?

i actually do have some **** to sell but i gotta get that magical 10 posts first. i could go the cheap way and not multi quote all these responses but na lmao.

that old POS? aint nobody wanna see that thing.

ok fine, ya talked me into it :D

Hey bud. You gonna talk about that hot rod dodge you wrench on too? ;) You won't be shunned for it over here. :D

well ill post what we have to a point. i cant post about the latest and greatest of what we are doing now with it but i can say we going for 8's and it will be done right :evil

i actually do have some **** to sell but i gotta get that magical 10 posts first. i could go the cheap way and not multi quote all these responses but na lmao.

well ill post what we have to a point. i cant post about the latest and greatest of what we are doing now with it but i can say we going for 8's and it will be done right :evil

They frown upon LS turbo gas stuff here. Welcome!

here is a pic. Ive since changed the light bar out for 3 9" hella lights to keep the old theme the truck has

ok, wtf is the trick to posting pics here....

f-it, hosted via this site lol

Attachments

• truck6.jpg
    truck6.jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

How did I know? :hehe:

You'd be surprised. Most of the guys here respect a good build no matter the brand. Keep in mind, GM is very under-represented here. We're the "third wheel" so-to-speak.

well ill post what we have to a point. i cant post about the latest and greatest of what we are doing now with it but i can say we going for 8's and it will be done right :evil Oh, many of these guys will probably know the truck already. It is, after all, a Dodge. ;)

Nothing wrong with a well-put-together turbo LS build. Id imagine Mr Faylor has sold quite a few turbos to LS guys over the years. :hehe:

Nothing wrong with a well-put-together turbo LS build. Id imagine Mr Faylor has sold quite a few turbos to LS guys over the years. :hehe:

Na, Mark has been out of the diesel game a loooooong time. Fred is pretty well known in AZ for dodge trans builds and obviously im just me :hehe:. he hasnt posted the truck anywhere other than some local FB stuff and when we showed up to the phoenix NHRDA event. Really my thread on DD is about as far out reached as its gone. We are not really publicizing it till we start getting things dialed in. We want to be the fastest in the state and being the fastest truck is on the brink of running 8s (9.04 just a few weeks ago), we are building it for it. All 3 of us have the drive, know how and finances to back it, its all about getting it to the ground now once shes back up running. hope to be making some worth while passes come december so we are ready to actually compete in the 2018 NHRDA races and be competitive.

i know to many we are "new comers with some very lofty goals" but the 3 of us have been in the game a loooong time and been quiet. we still will be fairly quiet but the truck wont be :D

Last edited:
That will piss off the moderators, and you will have a problem logging in next time, trust me.

:lolly: well it would be clear they wouldnt know me or have read the rest of my replys in here then. ive never joined a site to just sell stuff and i have a quite a few friends here :D.

I wont lie, i do have a set of cummin 6.7 300% injectors id like to sell but that wasnt my purpose of joining. just being honest and what you had quoted was a joke. We do something similar on another forum im a mod of and for good reason. Really i wanted to post what i could of our truck build. there are very many like minded guys here.

havent been here a day and already pissin mods off lol

Last edited:
That will piss off the moderators, and you will have a problem logging in next time, trust me.

Will, James is good people. He's not like that at all. It was a joke between friends who know what it's like to deal with spammers. ;)

Trust me, he knows his **** about suspensions and Dmaxes in general and will be a great addition here.

Back