Newman, CA pulls 4-Aug

.....Newman lover.

I'm scared of the porta-potties and toothless residents.

See ya in Ukiah.

Well, shoot, I won't be able to make it to Newman due to money issues if I want to make it to Ukiah next weekend, so I am skipping this weekend and heading to Ukiah next Friday night.
Good luck Tom, I am sure you'll spank the competition. You gonna make it to Ukiah?

Joe

Tcolesanti said:
I will be at Ukiah barring any unusual happenings......

-Tom

Like what? Losing in Newman....?
:shake:

Hope to see y'all next weekend!

Like leaving early for FEX, I am leaving right in that timeframe and if I leave a day early I will not be able to go.

(FEX is Field Exercise where I will be gone for 3 weeks up north for training starting around the 13th of august)

-Tom

So does that mean you will be observing and not pulling in Ukiah? Like maybe I will have a chance to win and not be second like everytime in Newman?:hehe:

Joe

For some reason I wouldn't guess Tom to just sit around and let ya win, Joe.
Call me crazy....

DirtyBlonde said:
Call me crazy....

Good assumption Nat........

-Tom

DirtyBlonde said:
Call me crazy....
Well, if he doesn't bring his truck, which was my assumption due to his FEX, then I think I would have a pretty good chance.

Joe

looking forward to watching you guys pull. You put on a great show last time. Hopefully the sled isn't as tight...

RedPuller said:
Well, if he doesn't bring his truck, which was my assumption due to his FEX, then I think I would have a pretty good chance.

Joe

I would never go to a pull without my truck Joe.;)

-Tom

Did you expect him to roll in with a team of oxen insted?

Us and Tom's oxen may be a fair fight...

Leave my oxen out of this.........

Newman was fun, a little thin for diesels though, there was only like five or six trucks there. I won SM, went like 305' or so. Track was better than last time, but I am still trying to tweak the truck a bit. I will see you guys in Ukiah.

-Tom

Back