NFMS-Warm or not?

Lol if he sold his for his asking price, I was gonna bump mine to 120k
For a true top finisher.
What happens when you can't get your truck to run at an outdoor event? Stay home? Defenatly a lack of repect for the mod boys.
Come to a real event before you judge Kyle. Not nwmtpa.

I cant go to big events because of work till now. Engine doesnt run without compression from junk piston rings. Ive been to big events just not with my truck besides platte city and i seemed to do just fine with srw and a small turbo compared to all those trucks with duals and larger turbos.

I agree track is very good and all the top trucks are there just like scheid and ts. You just dont have to watch 50 trucks that dont come close to the front runners. You also notice alot of trucks arent use to a good hooking track.

I doubt it will get fixed. From sounds of current setup (I have never been) it just sounds like piss poor planning. How long are the trucks sitting there not running before hooking up?

you are correct, the track is better at platte city.

While the track at Platte city is fantastic, I can think of a few years that hook order has been a factor. Much less so than scheid or TS though.

One thing about Platte City(not for sure about 2012) but all of the other years is the sled pulls way different than the Lowry brothers sleds.
The sled is heavy to start, I have pulled it several times at another location and it is just a heavy sled from start to finish.

Back