NGM Diesel Pro stock truck

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
Today was the last run of the year for us. 21 total passes since September. Not much time to get it all sorted out for sure, especially for a clutch car!!

We ran a 5.35 ET and a 5.30 ET @ 130 in the 1/8th, best 60 was a 1.26, Both runs were close to the same. Bad bog, dead hook, and then tire shake in first and second gears, clutch sliping in third.....Not where I wanna be but progress none the less, with the few runs we have anyway.

Next year we have a few changes that will take place to the car, and with what we learned this year these changes will no doubt make for a much faster car.

I'd like to thank all those who supported me and the team this year,and show my sincere appreciation.

Industrial Injection
PPE
XS Power
Nano Nitrous
Racepak
Strange Engineering
Afco
Stroud Saftey
Airdog
Turbo Performance
Henry's Engineering
Bisa Insurance
Tempest Racing
Snow Performance
Gephartd Pro Cars

Cory
James
Johnboy
Mike Shelton
Mike Graham
Jim Teachman
Curtis Halvorson

My wife and son for supporting me through the late nights and hard times.
Also my Lord and Savour Jesus Christ for the talent and patience to reach my goals

Last edited:
We shut down at the 1/8th and coasted to a 8.80 ET @ 115 MPH on the brakes!!

Cant wait for next year!!:rockwoot:

well get it right over the winter and come out swinging next yr bud

Congrats man! Most people have no idea how much BS you have to go through to run a drag vehicle at that level. Turn up the boost on 'er for next year!

Well looks like you all are well on your way to getting everything straightened out.

How did the new charger work out for you on the voltage at the ends of the run?

Wade, you build Cumming's motors?

Otherwise, congrats on the strong runs!

Well looks like you all are well on your way to getting everything straightened out.

How did the new charger work out for you on the voltage at the ends of the run?

Much better than before, im thinking i'll swap for the light weight ones for next year!

Call me, we'll discuss.

Thanks

Congrats Wade!

Sure has been an interesting journey so far has it not?
Glad I could help!:woohoo:

well get it right over the winter and come out swinging next yr bud

Yea, im so ready to get it done im thinking of how i can push customer projects back to make it happen....LOL You have been a major help this year, seroiusly with out you and james i would have sold this whole opperation, it is just more work than one guy can do alone! Thanks!
Congrats man! Most people have no idea how much BS you have to go through to run a drag vehicle at that level. Turn up the boost on 'er for next year!
Exactly!! This is not as easy as the HP calculator says it is by far, truth is, you WILL, need more HP than the calculator says you will to go fast. You will need good sponsors and a good crew. This is not easy at all, driving is the easy part!! Boost is going up babe! Thanks

Much quieter pump as well.:rockwoot: Good to hear!
Yes and it draws much less power too! Thanks
Congrats Wade, next year will be even better. :rockwoot:
Thanks, certainly looking forward to it!

Wade, you build Cumming's motors?

Otherwise, congrats on the strong runs!

Ha Ha.....LOL I think a mod was messin with me and changed that in my sig....Now im not known for spelling to well but i think i spelled cummins right....

Thanks!

Congrats Wade!
Thanks Mike, i hope soon your new ride will be in the spot light, and running with the big dogs!

Good job dude!!
Thanks Scott

Congrats Wade!

Sure has been an interesting journey so far has it not?
Glad I could help!:woohoo:

Thanks John.

Has it ever been interesting!! I guess unless someone knows you personally, they have no idea how hard you strive to fix issue's and Make things better. Your persistance got this engine running and running well, with NO Dyno tuning! Thats impresive, and something to be proud of.

I feel that i also should thank Greg houge and Mike woods as well, because they are the reason you agreed to help me in the first place!

Looking forward to next year! :rockwoot:

Everyone :thankyou2:

Keep Goin Wade: Want to see more Smokless Diesel

Today was the last run of the year for us. 21 total passes since September. Not much time to get it all sorted out for sure, especially for a clutch car!!

We ran a 5.35 ET and a 5.30 ET @ 130 in the 1/8th, best 60 was a 1.26, Both runs were close to the same. Bad bog, dead hook, and then tire shake in first and second gears, clutch sliping in third.....Not where I wanna be but progress none the less, with the few runs we have anyway.

Next year we have a few changes that will take place to the car, and with what we learned this year these changes will no doubt make for a much faster car.

I'd like to thank all those who supported me and the team this year,and show my sincere appreciation.

Industrial Injection
PPE
XS Power
Nano Nitrous
Racepak
Strange Engineering
Afco
Stroud Saftey
Airdog
Turbo Performance
Henry's Engineering
Bisa Insurance
Tempest Racing
Snow Performance
Gephartd Pro Cars

Cory
James
Johnboy
Mike Shelton
Mike Graham
Jim Teachman
Curtis Halvorson

My wife and son for supporting me through the late nights and hard times.
Also my Lord and Savour Jesus Christ for the talent and patience to reach my goals

Wade
Those numbers look great. Looking forward to working with you next year. You've been a great help with the NANO. It's smokless diesel next year

Tom
NANO NITROUS LLC

Back