NHRA Atlanta Dragway - Commerce

I used to race all of the Western US NHRA national events (Super-Gas), and got to know a lot of the big name racers. I make a lousy spectator though, so the only times I ever went to just watch a national event it was when I got VIP passes from someone. One time I was the guest of Tim Wilkerson for the weekend, got to hang out in his transporter lounge and watch things up close. Another time I was the guest of Darrell Gwynn's team when they were sponsored by the Yankees and had Mike Dunn as a driver. It's been 10 years since the last one I attended, so I was planning to race at a national this season. Still not sure if I will though, as it is a ton of time out of the work week to sit and do nothing for several days (Wed thru Fri), and I'm still annoyed that they increased the entry fees AGAIN.

Swole, I still have those wheels that you saw at Garmons during the dyno day back in Nov

Hook a brotha up !!

Brotha's are broke these dayz!! LOL

Really... Whats the Bottom on'em for ya??
PM me if ya like...Thx!

I went to the gatornationals a few months ago, defiantly worth going to see! 325mph and not even a full 1/4 mile! No need to bring ear plugs, you can feel it in your whole body when they go by :D
CompD Mobile Device

Yup! The concussion from those engines is something to behold!!

Everyone should experience it at least once in their lives!!

I went to the gatornationals a few months ago, defiantly worth going to see! 325mph and not even a full 1/4 mile! No need to bring ear plugs, you can feel it in your whole body when they go by :D
CompD Mobile Device

Yea really! 8000HP and 8000TQ @ 8000RPM='s one nasty combo!! :lolly:
Yup! The concussion from those engines is something to behold!!

Everyone should experience it at least once in their lives!!

How true that is. We got to see a jet powered big rig saturday, that shook the whole track...LOL

How true that is. We got to see a jet powered big rig saturday, that shook the whole track...LOL

Witness big Jet cars too...They are awesome no doubt..

But 8000 HP from Big Block V8 is just something you can't describe...You have to witness it...

Back