NHRDA Big Sky Weekend

Come on out and throw some smoke! :rockwoot:

Spin the rollers of the dyno!:ft:

Have some fun on the drag strip!!:tree:

Come on out and show your support!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

BE THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer:

I am going to be there!!
It should be a great event :rockwoot:

dang, that's too far for this kid to drive..sounds like sooooo much fun though!

We just want to come up and pollute my old backyard. I live in MT from 1977 to 1990. Great people, but I wimped out and moved to Denver.

If all works out, and we do not kill all of our parts in Indy the weekend before, we will be there.

NHRDA world performance

NHRDA members, here's the 10th race out of 18 champion series races, June 8th is the G&J diesel performance Montana Big Sky truck fest…These guys do and awesome job putting on one of the largest diesel race events ever….

Fletcher said:
NHRDA members, here's the 10th race out of 18 champion series races, June 8th is the G&J diesel performance Montana Big Sky truck fest…These guys do and awesome job putting on one of the largest diesel race events ever….

Bill, will you be dusting off Ernie and come out to wreck havoc on some timeslips??:poke:

I may know a few that want to attend this. Any idea on payouts?

Timbeaux38 said:
I may know a few that want to attend this. Any idea on payouts?

Sorry, but the payouts are already spoken for...LOL LOL

Paul

paulb said:
Sorry, but the payouts are already spoken for...LOL LOL

Paul

You cant keep it all man LOL You have to give others a chance LOL

Well unfortunately I won't be able to make that race. I have a division 6 points race (which is also a NHRA "Land of the Leaders" race) that day, and a Wally race the next day. Of all the NHRDA races this season, this is the one I wanted to race at the most.

As I understand it at this time, the contingency payout is 400 to win, 200 for second, and as I haven't ever placed third this year I don't remember what that is. :hehe: There is also going to be a heads up race (if enough people sign up for it), that will pay $1000 to win. This is the latest info that I have... Fletcher or Hoss, probably know more...

Paul

There will be a heads up class at this event. If we get enough trucks (I think it is 10) there will be a $1,000.00 payout to the winner :rockwoot:

Heads up as in an unlimited eliminator, Or is there going to be a ET limit?

Heads up! $1000 to the winner! NICE!!:rockwoot: We need to get more than 10 in the Heads up class!! I'd really like to see the Heads Up class grow !:clap:

Timbeaux38 said:
Heads up as in an unlimited eliminator, Or is there going to be a ET limit?

Heads up as in unlimited, as long as you are NHRA legal for that E.T. and speed.

Paul

paulb said:
Heads up as in unlimited, as long as you are NHRA legal for that E.T. and speed.

Paul

Yep!!! Come one come all and run what ya brung and hope you brung enough :rockwoot:

Back