NHRDA Big Sky Weekend

Fletcher, Randy told me he has room in the trailer for an extra rig.....:poke: :clap: :poke:

The FUN starts this weekend!!!! Who's ready?

I just got word that Hoss and the Red Rocket are on the move!!

Good Luck Hoss!

Last edited:
This was a great event!!!!!!!!
We had a ton of trucks show up and there a lot of local coverage of the event including local news TV airtime. I went to the Friday night street legal drags and ended up winning the quick 10 at 10 :rockwoot:
They take the 10 fastest street legal cars (or trucks) and add two randomly picked ones then ladder them for brackets with a $500.00 payout and I won!!

I ran a best time of 11.11 @124mph with a 1.68 60ft time. I had a 11.12 and a 11.13
The new engine is progressing well and I am very happy with it :bow:

The little tube truck Dirtymax ran but had some problems and ended up breaking there rear end. That will be a fast little truck when it is dailed in.

The folks at Yellowstone Raceway really went out of there way to make this a great event and the NHRDA did an outstanding job as well :rockwoot: I am looking forward to going back there again.

Awesome!! I see that engine is breaking in nicely for ya Hoss! Now get the pump off and bring it to Dr. Fletcher for that tweak he wants to do...:poke: :evil 10's on fuel is just around the corner for the Red Rocket!:woohoo: And congrats on the win!

Did anyone get pics of that Dirtymax rig?

It was in Vegas. It is a trick little piece.

There are lots of picture and tons of video of everything. The Dirtymax truck only made two passes and them broke the rear end. Both passes are on video and they will be up on the NHRDA website soon.
Big Rig weekend in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockwoot:

Hoss said:
This was a great event!!!!!!!!
We had a ton of trucks show up and there a lot of local coverage of the event including local news TV airtime. I went to the Friday night street legal drags and ended up winning the quick 10 at 10 :rockwoot:
They take the 10 fastest street legal cars (or trucks) and add two randomly picked ones then ladder them for brackets with a $500.00 payout and I won!!

I ran a best time of 11.11 @124mph with a 1.68 60ft time. I had a 11.12 and a 11.13
The new engine is progressing well and I am very happy with it :bow:

The little tube truck Dirtymax ran but had some problems and ended up breaking there rear end. That will be a fast little truck when it is dailed in.

The folks at Yellowstone Raceway really went out of there way to make this a great event and the NHRDA did an outstanding job as well :rockwoot: I am looking forward to going back there again.

Well it was great to get out there and meet everyone!!! Hoss's truck ran extremely well. But I am a little dissapointed that he made no mention that he got knocked out of both the Pro1 ET and the Heads up Pro Street by a daily driven Crew Cab Duramax that drove 8 hours to get there!!! :poke:

Just kidding Hoss, it was some good racing and I had a blast. It's too bad that your truck wasn't running as well as it was earlier in the day, I was looking forward to hitting my new Hoss button!! :hehe:

But I did get to run a new personal best of 11.31 @ 121.85 with only the tailgate and spare tire removed, tipped the scales at 7078 with me and just under a half tank of fuel. Looking forward to some weight removal and a little more spray!! *nx*

IBDMAX'IN said:
Well it was great to get out there and meet everyone!!! Hoss's truck ran extremely well. But I am a little dissapointed that he made no mention that he got knocked out of both the Pro1 ET and the Heads up Pro Street by a daily driven Crew Cab Duramax that drove 8 hours to get there!!! :poke:

Just kidding Hoss, it was some good racing and I had a blast. It's too bad that your truck wasn't running as well as it was earlier in the day, I was looking forward to hitting my new Hoss button!! :hehe:

But I did get to run a new personal best of 11.31 @ 121.85 with only the tailgate and spare tire removed, tipped the scales at 7078 with me and just under a half tank of fuel. Looking forward to some weight removal and a little more spray!! *nx*

Did you really think I was going to tell everyone I got my ass handed to me by a Chevy? I wish I could have given you a good race. My head gasket blew and was pressurizing my cooling system and for the last part of the day I was just filling the puke tank but as the day went on I started to blow water out the puke tank and when I raced you it was so bad I was getting water on the tires and loosing traction. I had a great time and made a ton of runs so it was well worth the drive. The racing on Friday was a blast!!! at least I was able to take home $350.00 from the quick 10 at 10 :rockwoot:
Congratulations on your wins and the $1,000.00 you won!!!!:bow:

Hoss said:
Did you really think I was going to tell everyone I got my ass handed to me by a Chevy? I wish I could have given you a good race. My head gasket blew and was pressurizing my cooling system and for the last part of the day I was just filling the puke tank but as the day went on I started to blow water out the puke tank and when I raced you it was so bad I was getting water on the tires and loosing traction. I had a great time and made a ton of runs so it was well worth the drive. The racing on Friday was a blast!!! at least I was able to take home $350.00 from the quick 10 at 10 :rockwoot:
Congratulations on your wins and the $1,000.00 you won!!!!:bow:

Thanks Hoss!!

But I must give credit where credit is due. That Truck of yours really kicks some arse, I was excited to run against you, it's just too bad that you were having issue's. It always sucks to win a race because someone breaks, but I guess it happens to all of us. Maybe we'll have a chance to line up with both of us full tilt :rockwoot:

IBDMAX'IN said:
Thanks Hoss!!

But I must give credit where credit is due. That Truck of yours really kicks some arse, I was excited to run against you, it's just too bad that you were having issue's. It always sucks to win a race because someone breaks, but I guess it happens to all of us. Maybe we'll have a chance to line up with both of us full tilt :rockwoot:

If I make it to Denver I would imagine we will line up together :rockwoot:

Back