NHRDA - Desert Diesel Nationals March 12th

NHRDA

The NHRDA kicks off the 2011 MBRP Diesel Drag Race Series with the 4th annual
"Desert Diesel Nationals" in Wittmann, Arizona on March 12th

Presented by Sinister Diesel and Strictly Diesel

Desert-DN-Poster.jpg

I really hope I can make it. We have a 144" pipe that we are tieing into the weekend after this so not sure if the boss will let me go or not. Gonna try my hardest since I haven't missed this event in the last 3 years.

I'll be in AZ that date, I'll be there. Be nice to meet you guys.

We are planning on it see what happens once the time rolls around...making a few changes long way to drive if they don't work...plus the new trailer isn't allowed out in the snow lol....

Its the weekend before my wedding but i will for sure be there. Hope to have a new truck put together by then again. Another new truck for a new season, at least this time i am giving myself more than 6 weeks before event to build it.

I'll definitely be there at least driving my truck, hopefully Brad will be able to make it through the frozen tundra with DirtyMax too!

3 months away. Better get my crap together and start working on trucks. Looking forward to some sunshine and heat. Its a beautiful -20 here today

3 months away. Better get my crap together and start working on trucks. Looking forward to some sunshine and heat. Its a beautiful -20 here today

Yeah it's a cool 66 out right now lol.

Is that C or F? Shawn you have anything new coming south this year? Going to run SS and the 11.90 class?

This was a great race last year, hope we have as good a turnout and the track puts on a few more people at the gate and concession stands, they were swamped last year. Really need a buy in race along with a T&T to help fill the gaps. As much as I hate them, maybe some of those trick motorcycle riders as well. Also hopefully we can have a little better control of the class laddering then what went on last year. 94 days away if I counted right.:cheer:

Back