NHRDA kicks off The 2014 season at Famoso Raceway

I will be there with some home made raisin and cherry clear beverages. Looking forward to seeing a lot of you guys again.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Im comin for ya boys. Ill bring the whiskey. Cause that beer u sell down there is as strong as our tap water lol

...you have obviously confused Canadian beer with real beer.

22oz_Parabola.jpg

Hoping that if everything works out we will be heading down with at least one truck...like Mat lots to do

60 days

Ashley Alstad

Matt just make sure you bring me that special nos like I used to make my first 10sec pass lol. Then we'll catch up and drink

Banks has just announced.....

On March 22nd, the Banks Sidewinder Diesel Dragster will ride again! We are bringing it out to the 2014 NHRDA Spring Diesel Nationals event in Bakersfield, CA. So if you're in the area, come on out and see it in person. While you're there visit the pits to say hi to our Race Team and see the dragster up close!

Wish I could be there to hear what a high RPM supercharged Dmax sounds like....

Banks has just announced.....

On March 22nd, the Banks Sidewinder Diesel Dragster will ride again! We are bringing it out to the 2014 NHRDA Spring Diesel Nationals event in Bakersfield, CA. So if you're in the area, come on out and see it in person. While you're there visit the pits to say hi to our Race Team and see the dragster up close!

Wish I could be there to hear what a high RPM supercharged Dmax sounds like....

i knew if i saw you post it would have some info like that. cant wait to see it.

Anyone have any idea how long this thing will go on?
I have a triple points MECA comp in Fresno that morning but I'm gonna head to Bakersfield as soon as it's done.

Haven't seen any start times, but if qualifying starts at 10 like it usually does I'd guess the drags will be done by around 3 or 4. Pulling usually gets going about an hour after the drags are finished.

It's not like the day will end when the gates close. I'm sure there will be a hotel gathering somewhere. LOL

Word is.., West Coast Pro Mods got cancelled this weekend @ Sonoma, & they are trying to piggy back NHRDA in Famoso on the 22nd!?!?

Also, PSCA is having a big event at Sacramento Raceway on the 23rd for those wanting to make a weekend of racing.

Last edited:
Back