Nitrous Nozzle pics

Fire Rescue1401

anyone that has installed nitrous where did you install your nozzles pre intercooler or post??? anyone have any pics so i can see how you installed them have a buddy that just got a kit and wanted to see how yall were installing them so we could get some ideas.

Thanks,
Eric

ok is the hot pipe just before the intercooler any better than the intake horn??? or is it just as good putting them in the horn.

Blackdieselram on CF is the one that ordered a kit and we are going to try and get it on before this weekend. we are going to go to Little river to do a little test and tune to get rady for Crandall.

I was told closest to the head as possible.

Yep.

There's a ton of threads on this in the past, unfortunately most of them I found got crapped up. Weed through them and do your own independent research and decide where you want to put them.

i would like to know how it turns out, im interested in some nos myself,

We have tried several different places and have found the best results on the hot side of the intercooler. But this could vary depending on the truck setup.

is it possible to just drill and tap the end tanks of the intercooler or are the tanks too thin?
i have been reading a little about the kit and it sounds like you can run it without a nozzle and let the controller operate the solenoid for whatever amount you want. does anyone know more about how that works?
the kit im getting is the nx 2 stage with progressive controller. im thinking about just putting one shot before the intercooler and one after it. then i can set it up however it works best with the controller.

Back