nitrous on a vp?

wildfire607

who's running nitrous with a vp? What are you running for timing with it? i'm wanting to put it on mine but wanted to get some input on it first.

Search is your friend. Don't be afraid of the search button. It wont hurt you. It'll actually make you more informed and educated when used correctly. Love the search button.

Search is your friend. Don't be afraid of the search button. It wont hurt you. It'll actually make you more informed and educated when used correctly. Love the search button.

we should just not post anything anymore and just search for our answers anything we want to know has already been asked 1 milloin times i mean everybody with a vp has asked about tuning with nitrous

im getting tired of people saying use the search button. we know already but we dont wanna search through fifty pages of bs for a tidbit of info that is probly 3 years old and is contrary to what is done today

save your self the carpul tunnel and and shove that search button up your rear

just let someone wih info pertaining to the subject chime and leave the search button crap go this is why we have forums. you remind me of the nazis over a diesel truck resource

sorry for the rant

*bdh*

Or he could go and read through and gain some basic knowledge first and then if he needs more help we would be of better assistance. This isn't a site for rookies. This is a site of people that know **** above and beyond basic stuff. There is a reason we tell people to use the search button. Its because we are tired of answering the same questions over and over. Don't like it? Tough ****.

i used the search previous to posting this. and found nothing on what people are doing for timing so i proceeded to ask my question, any input or should i just search again?

coming from a guy that cant make 500hp:lolly:

I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, just cause my truck is retarded doesn't mean I am LOL

Best bet for timing control would be a Smarty stacked with a tst or an adrenaline where you can adjust timing.

Stack some Pringles for timing. The new Pringles Xtreme chips are really tasty, stack well and transport well. If you eat neatly they don't leave a trace.

If you can't figure out any info on a setup running nitrous on a VP you need to learn to read.

And if you don't like the attitude here, you need to leave.

built auto, redline box, 66mm charger changing to a 76mm soon fass 150, large injectors. not sure which route i wanna go with the timing soon to be prchasing a zex nitrous kit. stock valve train i am aware of the risks so dont bother.

just be cautious on the amount you spray youll put the fire out quick. Every truck is different start small in both areas and work your way up to find the sweet spot.

Back