Nitto Dune Grapplers

i got along very well with them...they work great for drag racing and or sled pulling. i used them during the dpc this yr and have also pulled this season with them.

haha.... A pic of your wheel is in the new diesel power... i thought it was tomac.. LOL What size are you running?

yea i saw that in the diesel world....i laughed. i am running a 325 60 18. it was a wide tire and a stout 33

I used them a couple years ago. I thought they were a great all around tire and worked very well on the track. I'd like to see them tested next to an STS actually.

I was thinking of trying out these. You folks say they have more street traction then the Terra grapplers? What about Snow?

Looking at the Dune grapplers, they lack the little cuts in each tred, are they more stable in the turns and braking?

according to nitto's site they rate the wet performance and noise worse then the terra's.

2 of my freinds have them and they worked good for pulling, they love them on the street, but were no were near the STS's performance while pulling , they worked OK on the strip at modderate power but on a decent power truck they wouldnt hook worth crap . My buddy Matt Larson did a 300ft 4WD burn out at the strip with those tires on, he also got them free for being in the DPC ..............................

So how are they on the street for towing? They have a 315/75/16 load range E that I am considering. How is the wet weather performance?

Back