No more trolling

Ph4tty

I'm nobody
I recognise many of ya'll from DTR. I've been trolling the site for a couple of months now, but once I saw the geoduck thread I knew I had to register :hehe:

Ph4tty said:
I recognise many of ya'll from DTR. I've been trolling the site for a couple of months now, but once I saw the geoduck thread I knew I had to register :hehe:

Why howdy Ph4tty. Nice to see ya over here.

we can say pissed off and phat bastard here...

oh and we can post finny videos too, even if someone has a potty mouth in the video or the videos comments!

i like it here...

Welcome PH4TTY! And what's up blue? How long 'til you get 10,000 posts over here? :hehe:

Glad to see you guys.

Hey 4x4dually, what the crap did you get banned for anyways?

TJ- if I find any finny vids I'll post them straight away :hehe:

Here's a finny pic for now

shark.jpg

Ph4tty, I had my website in my signature. That was "unsolicited advertising". Oh, and I'm a immature, vulgar, a**shole. :hehe: And using ***'s in words in place of actual letters is cusing and would not be appropriate for 4 year olds to veiw...'cause there is alot of them surfing now a days. :hehe:

So, what happened? There seems to me a mass exodus in the last two days. Did L*ry do some house cleanin'? :kick:

Dunno about the house cleaning =\ I do know that I get to spin Dave Dunbar's rollers tommorrow in Va :woohoo:

BgBlDodge said:
Why howdy Ph4tty. Nice to see ya over here.

'least you are still using the blue head! Though you would ditch my hard work for a new site! haha.....

4x4dually said:
Ph4tty, I had my website in my signature. That was "unsolicited advertising". Oh, and I'm a immature, vulgar, a**shole. :hehe: And using ***'s in words in place of actual letters is cusing and would not be appropriate for 4 year olds to veiw...'cause there is alot of them surfing now a days. :hehe:

So, what happened? There seems to me a mass exodus in the last two days. Did L*ry do some house cleanin'? :kick:

I think he did do some house cleaning. Larry also called me immature, vulgar, and a jack:shake: You’re not alone.

Last edited:
Diesel-Dan said:
'least you are still using the blue head! Though you would ditch my hard work for a new site! haha.....

Of course not. The idiots on the other site might ruin my name over there but the blue head will always be synonymous with BigBlue and BigBlue ain't going anywhere.:rockwoot:

I got yall all beat. I got my user name removed, not banned, removed, because I was being accused of saying something on another site that jack still won't tell me, I was being held accountable for what others were saying about jack on other sites, for having my chapter shut down (which happened a month ago), and for apparently calling people idiots that posted the same threads over and over instead of searching for their answers (which is something I never said, I just said I was tired of reading threads on how to install gauges or are jammer 5's good injectors, etc.)

Anyways, sorry for the hijack. I'm glad to see ya over here bud. Good luck on the rollers if ya haven't already spun them.

Well I'm glad to see you all over here in the real world. The info over here is a lot better. There is less talk of "how to pull my 40 foot retirement RV" and more talk about how to build and tweek motors...which personally I'm a lot more interested in. And I've yet to be called a Jack:shake: over here...except from Scott...and bless his heart, he knows not what he does. :hehe:

Back