Noise Issue

lowfly

FASS Technician
I have been hearing a lot of……..pardon the pun……….noise about the noise level of the FASS pumps and I thought that I would touch on it for a moment. :hehe: I am in the technical department here at FASS and we get a number of calls from customers that say our pumps are loud and I hear about it on the diesel forum boards as well. I usually tell people that it is a high performance fuel pump and it will have a little noise to it….have you ever heard a quiet hot rod?? But we here at FASS do take our customers very serious and we listen to what they have to say.

Here at FASS we always strive to provide the customer with the best possible product and we will continue to for many years to come. We are always doing R & D to improve the pumps we make and to develop newer systems to meet the high demands of the performance diesel market. We realize that noise has been an issue in the past but there have been some really great improvements to help reduce the noise level of our pumps. These improvements have worked very well.

You also have to realize that the FASS family of fuel pumps is moving a lot more fuel than your stock pumps and we are doing it at high pressure so it will be louder than a stock lift pump.

Back