non I/C ve pump vs I/C

sdime89

sdime89
Got a question this may be some where but couldnt find it. Does a non I/C ve pump fuel more than a I/C pump? someone told me they do but i was puzzled cuz i thought a non I/C would run hotter egts with more more fuel not cooled any help would be good i have a non I/C pump off a 89 that i am thinkin of using if it benefits:thankyou2:

Non I/C pumps have a slightly bigger delivery valve, which may add at most 10rwhp. Non I/C trucks have way bigger injectors than intercooled trucks, which is what most people refer to.

also if you use non i/c pump the ksb needs power to it. its opposite how the i/c pump is wired. i like the non i/c pump.

Non I/C pumps have a slightly bigger delivery valve, which may add at most 10rwhp. Non I/C trucks have way bigger injectors than intercooled trucks, which is what most people refer to.

ok then will the non I/C injectors fit in a I/C head? the injectors are out of a 89 and gonna goin into a 93

nope non i/c are 9mm tips ic are 7mm i have a nice set of pods ill sell you! worked great in my 93

Back