Nor*Cal Diesel Rally Results

Had a blast good to see all you guys again. Still up for team bench racers Gary?

CL2000 said:
Had a blast good to see all you guys again. Still up for team bench racers Gary?
Yes I am, for a while anyway

BIGRPOWR said:
thanks for everything gary...you rock
No problem, just glad I could help, it was a blast to see your truck run

Awesome turnout guys!!!! It was a great event, no down time, something going on all day long, it really helped to keep the heat off my mind!!! Good Job.

-Tom

congrats on the wins guys!! see a LOT of familiar faces on JH's site!!!

Hey Riles, I still never got my goody bag with my tatoo in it. And to think I was going to take one for the team and shave my ___ so that we could have gotten a great picture for your website!!!!

Hey now, if were talking about T.J.s broken twins that wasn't my fault. I was more than willing to bend the pipes so they would fit.

thats cuz t.j didnt want to get doored by a ford in the tough truck challenge..woulda been too embarassing.

DONK78 said:
Hey Riles, I still never got my goody bag with my tatoo in it. And to think I was going to take one for the team and shave my ___ so that we could have gotten a great picture for your website!!!!
I saved you a goody bag, and how about the frosty, I HOWEVER DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR _ _ _ WITH A TOTTOO ON IT SHAVED OR NOT, You and TJ could talk your wives into the tattoo thing and I would be o.k. with that:shake:

BIGRPOWR said:
thats cuz t.j didnt want to get doored by a ford in the tough truck challenge..woulda been too embarassing.
OUCH :hehe:

BIGRPOWR said:

What by your 14 second ford that blows boots and oil lines all over the track? :hehe: I think not.

14 seconds, go go speed racer woohoo:cheer: :clap:
seems like the ford guys have us for sure!!!:shake:

donk or t.j.- let me know when either of you trap 111 mph. that's horsepower. and donk....what does your truck weight to run those incredible 13.6's on spray? thats what i thought.

Back