Nor*Cal Diesel Rally Results

BIGRPOWR said:
donk or t.j.- let me know when either of you trap 111 mph. that's horsepower. and donk....what does your truck weight to run those incredible 13.6's on spray? thats what i thought.

Trap speed does not mean a thing if you cant make a good e.t.:kick: :eek:wned:

To J&H the best event all year!!!!! Great people great trucks and way to much sun!! Always a great time!!
TJ get Len to drive your truck and you will see the majic power of the HUMAN MUSCLE
And I second Garys request to see a J&H tat on a shaven kitty!!!!

i will race both of you whiners lol in my slow 1 ton duallie lol. hey mike, have you and TJ raced before? just curious

BIGRPOWR said:
donk or t.j.- let me know when either of you trap 111 mph. that's horsepower. and donk....what does your truck weight to run those incredible 13.6's on spray? thats what i thought.

Gosh Mike you don't have to get all pterbed just because I am so hot!!! It's not like I was doing a whole lot better, You missed the 19 second time I ran when I lit my tires for damn near 1000 feet. If it will make you feel better we can open this up to make fun of me!!! Donk is Fat!!!!!!! He smells like cheese!!!! He is dumb!!!!! IS this makeing you feel better????

Too bad Tim Albiston is'nt racing anymore, he ran an 11.7xxx at redding last year and he got that truck to run an 11.5xxx at Palmdale (3700' and 110*). All that on a motor that never even had the head off of it.

-Tom

BIGRPOWR said:
not yet...i keep showing up and he keeps $hittin the bed.
well next time, i will give ya a run!!!!!!!!! i am in the 11s now and i know you run 12.1 , well thats what i have seen ya run so i will run ya in my duallie if you want to.

Tcolesanti said:
Too bad Tim Albiston is'nt racing anymore, he ran an 11.7xxx at redding last year and he got that truck to run an 11.5xxx at Palmdale (3700' and 110*). All that on a motor that never even had the head off of it.

-Tom
I still have the video of the 11.5 from that last year of the HDDR @ Palmdale, I'll see if I can get a chance to post it up.....

Joe

BIGRPOWR said:

Looks like somebody's still got his man panties in a bunch.

inline6power said:
i will race both of you whiners lol in my slow 1 ton duallie lol. hey mike, have you and TJ raced before? just curious

No we have never raced each other. In the first DPC he broke,at Redding last year he broke and this year at Redding my truck was broke and so was his. But I do still have the fastest time slip.:hehe:

you tell me yours and i will tell you mine:Cheer: i would love to race you both to tell ya the truth. i have known about both of your trucks for awhile and now that i finally got mine in the big HP range and running some good times, i would love to run against someone that has similar setups. i just love to race plain and simple. if a geo metro pulled up and wanted to run them, i would. lol. so dont take it to the extreme that i want to race you guys, even though i may get you both lol. are you guys going to be going to any more events this year?

The only event I will playing at is the pull in Reno. I will make a few other events but will not be playing. I am retired till next season.

TJSHOTROD said:
The only event I will playing at is the pull in Reno. I will make a few other events but will not be playing. I am retired till next season.
when and where is the pull at in Reno? are they having dynos and drags as well or just a pull

donk- nothing but love.

t.j.- ur a pu$$y.

adam- it will be fun if we meet up anytime soon. you going to the ats event in denver? ill be there.

not going to make ATS but, you should come up for the pull in Reno in Aug, you have a place to stay with either one of us. I might even try to make Ponci's event in aug as well.

Back