North East Ohio Dyno Day

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I've got a guy that wants to do a dyno day, and he would even make it a two day event if wanted. It will cost 45$ for 3 pulls, and 10$ each additional pull if wanted or needed. He will serve hot dogs, and hamburgers, plus soda. He said 15-20 trucks a day..... He's got room on the property for trucks and trailers. He would like to do this before the end of summer, so if I can get enough guys together with the same weekend open, we can plan it for that said weekend. Let me know who all is interested in this event.

What dyno? Where at in the NE Ohio area? Can we do this after sled season has calmed down, Oct-Nov?

bnradon.

The Dyno is in Ashtabula ohio, and as for a weekend, I'm going with a majority here. Once I get some possible dates to do this (which I need to get from you guys) which ever date has the most people able to attend, that is the weekend of the dyno. We don't want to conflict with pulls, or races, which is why we are asking you guys for the date.

Its a Mustang Dyno....MD 1100....... He said he's got the wider drums on it for the Duallie's...... Let me know on some good dates for you guys so I can get them rollin'.

Cool....I think I can get Russin there, A.K.A. Budda Motorsports there. I talked to him today, and he was interested. Pretty much what I need is a day now. How does Sept. 9th sound?

Hmm, the day before my vacation...that could work...maybe! I'd have to talk to the other guys riding up to the UP with me, and see if we could leave a day early:bigsmile:

Will have to check over the weekend!
Chris

Let me know. I'm gonna call the guy tonight, and set it up for that day. This way we can start promoting it some.

Got The Date

The date for the Dyno will be September 9th 2006. I will need the following information from those of you who will be able to attend. Please email me at
joshs@grandrock.com with the following info,

Name, make and model of truck, how many people are you bringing? Reason for the last question is to know how much food is needed to be prepaired. Also make a note if you will be dynoing, or if you are just comin' up to meet fellow members.

You may also ask me any more questions you may have, and I'll answer that as soon as possible.

Hope to see some of ya out there.

The Dyno is located here: Twisted Inovations
776 Center Street
Ashtabula, Ohio 44004

Last edited:
One note to add to the dyno day.....we will be starting at 9am, that way we can get everyones trucks in. Also if your truck has stacks, you may attend, but we will need someone to bring a tube set up to hook to the stacks so the exhaust exits the building better. So if you have one, please bring it, and be willing to share with the others. Hope to see ya'll there.

So anyone else from here going to be able to make it? I'm tryin' to make a list so I know how much food these guys have to buy. Let me know ya'll.

Cool have fun there, and take some pictures!!! I can't make it to Atlanta, so I'll be at the Dyno Day.

Well we had 7 trucks there, not to bad for the first Dyno day. The guys at Twisted Innovations want to do 2-4 diesel dyno days next year. So I'll keep you guys posted on what goes on. I will try to resize some pictures to put up.

Cool! Please let me know when the next one is happening. I can typically scare up someone to come along up there.

bnraodn.

I hope you don't mean me??

No, let us know when you're gonna have another one...We can bring a Rabbit up there to dyno :D :D

Chris

Back