North Ga Dyno Day THANKS!

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I just wanted to thank everyone who attended and supported our dyno day today. I hope everyone had a great time and hope to make this an annual event. Also wanna say thanks to all the sponsors, FASS, Greg Hogue Motorsport Supply, Spartan, Georgia Diesel, MBRP, DP Tuner, MBS Diesel, Findlay Roofing and us(Black's Diesel Performance). And a HUGE thanks to David and Mike from Diesel Performance Motorsports. You guys are awesome!

I just wanted to thank everyone who attended and supported our dyno day today. I hope everyone had a great time and hope to make this an annual event. Also wanna say thanks to all the sponsors, FASS, Greg Hogue Motorsport Supply, Spartan, Georgia Diesel, MBRP, DP Tuner, MBS Diesel, Findlay Roofing and us(Black's Diesel Performance). And a HUGE thanks to David and Mike from Diesel Performance Motorsports. You guys are awesome!

sounds good, dave and mike are top notch. did you guys get a good turnout??

Yea, I was very surprised at the turnout with it being the first one we've had. Not sure how many trucks total, but I think there were 25 trucks on the dyno list. Lots of nice looking rides. I know I ordered BBQ for 150 people, and it was gone! Hopefully everyone got enough and enjoyed it.

Sounds like a good TIme Ashley wish I was a little closer to you guys :Cheer:

Sounds like a good TIme Ashley wish I was a little closer to you guys :Cheer:

Yea, wish you coulda made it. Arons 6.7 truck put down 722hp. Still on internals and hg. We're gonna push the limit on the stock rods in the next few weeks. :evil

Had a great time!!! Talked about it all the way home!! Tasty BBQ as well!!
Who ended up with the highest HP? WE had to bail out early,,,

Had a great time!!! Talked about it all the way home!! Tasty BBQ as well!!
Who ended up with the highest HP? WE had to bail out early,,,

He's not gonna toot his own horn, so I tell it for him

Ashley did!

77X on Fuel
88x on Spray

Very nice!

Awesome time and great food too!!! BBQ.....YUMMMM!!

Was that you in the gold and green 1st gen? Very nice looking truck. Everyone loved it.

That was Chris (a member on DOF) He's been looking for and wanting a 1st gen diesel for a couple of years now and finally found one in excellent condition. Its his first diesel so he's a pretty happy camper right now and I think hes already planning the upgrades.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtOfGPwzkKI&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtOfGPwzkKI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Was that you in the gold and green 1st gen? Very nice looking truck. Everyone loved it.

it wasn't, my first gen is Black and silver and it is just a pulling truck. We were in my White and gold ford and didn't dyno. Just came to watch!

that would be my tan and green two tone 1st gen :)

had a great time watchin some cool trucks and eatin good bbq

Yea, it did a little better than i thought it would with just a single CP3. After we got done dynoing it, I found that the smarty was on my daily driver tune. I was busy tuning NX and forgot all about the smarty. LOL I think it was 791 on fuel and 893 on NX.

Thanks for the nice day in a beautiful setting, and great food. My boy and I had a great time! We hope it happens again next year.

7032bec0.jpg

52166dbe.jpg

367326b5.jpg

a38301e9.jpg

I had a good time too, but my nose is a little sunburned... hahahaha

Look for the coverage to be in diesel World mag in a few months...

Back