Northeasteners: Are you ready?

:cheer: The First New Jersey meet is AUGUST 19th:rockwoot:

:cheer: Second meet, which will be an "All Truck Challenge-GAS vs DIESEL Event" which will be held SEPTEMBER 2ND- Now who's coming out to show those gassers up on the strip?

Josh will the Grand Rock Crew be able to make it??:poke:

RacinDuallie said:

:cheer: Second meet, which will be an "All Truck Challenge-GAS vs DIESEL Event" which will be held SEPTEMBER 2ND- Now who's coming out to show those gassers up on the strip?

Dunno, I have the dates marked on my calander....I'll see what we can do! If nothing else, maybe I can make a trip up there......:pop:

I'm seeing on getting some local ViperTruck boys to come out and play on the Sept 2nd meet....:evil :tree: :st: LOL

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The East Coast bar has been set ..... You Northern boys need to show us Sothern boys how its Done!

Twisted Shifter said:
The East Coast bar has been set ..... You Northern boys need to show us Sothern boys how its Done!

We'll give it a shot -fer sho!!!:woohoo:

:pop: I just called an old buddy of mine, I am coaxing him out- with his 1970 Dodge with a Detroit 453T- 5 spd, and a Gear Vendors.:rockwoot: This rig sounds sick!:evil with its 2 stroke 4cyl diesel music out of 5" stacks and he has the factory engine brake swapped on as well- Its really a unique rig that sounds killer- he blew the flywheel off the back of the engine and cracked the bellhousing- but I think he'll make the show.:rockwoot:

i am a former member of the ford lightning community but i can surely get the word out to them if they wanna try their hand at some high powered diesels

Josh we are planning on making it to the Aug event if they are still having the pulls as we were told.

mech2161 said:
Josh we are planning on making it to the Aug event if they are still having the pulls as we were told.
mech2161- I was told no pulls this year.....:bang and believe me- I fought to get them this year.:doh: sorry:bang

getblown5.9 said:
i am a former member of the ford lightning community but i can surely get the word out to them if they wanna try their hand at some high powered diesels
Put the word out to them Lightning boys for the Sept 2nd event!!!!:thankyou2: There will be some Vipertrucks and diesels for them to challenge.:tree:

RacinDuallie said:
mech2161- I was told no pulls this year.....:bang and believe me- I fought to get them this year.:doh: sorry:bang

That sucks! Inlaws live in Hackettstown. Would be a good reason to visit.

mech2161 said:
That sucks! Inlaws live in Hackettstown. Would be a good reason to visit.
I know, I wanted it, the track wanted it...... The Powers that be said to wait........:eek:wned: :bang

RacinDuallie said:

Wow Im impressed two races, did you ever try calling any other track than whats convient for you?

The first year we are being a little conservative ............ if things go as well in the north as it did in FL ..... you guys will be all set next year

:cheer: *nx* :cheer: *nx* :cheer: *nx* :cheer: *nx* :cheer:

Back