Northwest Diesel Nationals - Spokane Washington

Weather is beautiful

Got pull track almost complete. Had to haul in 150 yards of clay today to tighten up the track should be great by end of day

See everyone tonight

Now that is what I like to hear, an organization takeing action to make a sled pulling track better!!!!!! instead of just saying oh well it's the same for everybody who pulls.

Way to go Randy,

If we didn't have a pull just three hours away this weekend we would have shot up that way. Have a great time all.

BBD

Weather is beautiful

Got pull track almost complete. Had to haul in 150 yards of clay today to tighten up the track should be great by end of day

See everyone tonight

I may make it in time for test & tune tonight, our school's "Father-Daughter Dance" was postponed so now I can leave after work. I'll probably mow the lawn then head out for Spokane. Do they still stay open pretty late for test & tune?

Does anyone know what time the drag racing and sledpulling actually starts?

Drag racing qualifying 10 noon

Drag race elimination 1 to 5

Sled pulling. 6pm till finish

Dyno all day

Dirty Max went 8.83 @ 149. I believe our favorite little gauge expert was driving.

sweet thats awesome, what are the superstreet trucks running, thanks for the updates

No idea. I'm a sled puller so I just see which one of them there trucks gets to the end to make that light come on first. LOL

No idea. I'm a sled puller so I just see which one of them there trucks gets to the end to make that light come on first. LOL

its a good thing you have a hot wife otherwise you'd be useless:shake::lolly:

thanks for dirtymax update anyways

Jerry went 10.1x at 134 MPH for the win in Super Street.

I believe Donavan won Pro Street.

Holton from Alligator won ET brackets.

I won super diesel with Ken's truck.

I have it. Don't see a motor like that staying together pulling with tracks and sleds that are out west. Good hook for him. Made me nervous watching though.

when will results from redding and spokane be on the nhdra website?

I have it. Don't see a motor like that staying together pulling with tracks and sleds that are out west. Good hook for him. Made me nervous watching though.

Ken has way more motor then I, but he is a smart guy and will learn that you have to pick and choose which events to attend out this way based on the condition of the tracks unfortunately. For instance, I will not pull at the weekend on the edge event again if they have it at the same place, it was a very very loose track. And it's not that I don't want to, but I don't want to lose motor instead. For me loose tracks suck because you can't get hooked up which means high RPM's and low boost which activates my water you can try feathering it somewhat but I found that doesn't work too often. Just need to pick the events with the good tracks, Kens been pulling out this way for some while know so I think he knows which tracks are good and those that are not so good.

BBD

Last edited:
Damn, I got back to the pulling track just before Ken pulled and forgot my camera, but it was still damned impressive to watch!

Ken has way more motor then I, but he is a smart guy and will learn that you have to pick and choose which events to attend out this way based on the condition of the tracks unfortunately. For instance, I will not pull at the weekend on the edge event again if they have it at the same place, it was a very very loose track. And it's not that I don't want to, but I don't want to lose motor instead. For me loose tracks suck because you can't get hooked up which means high RPM's and low boost which activates my water you can try feathering it somewhat but I found that doesn't work too often. Just need to pick the events with the good tracks, Kens been pulling out this way for some while know so I think he knows which tracks are good and those that are not so good.

BBD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4jjeEJSU10

I stayed around just long enough to watch him pull! Very impressive! I would have stayed longer but the announcer was extremely annoying.

Was a good event, weather was awesome after the morning shower...could have used some more trucks....AWESOME track very well run event and the track staff were very professional and efficient...if you didn't go this year mark it on your calendar for next one of the nicest tracks we have been to!!

Was a good event, weather was awesome after the morning shower...could have used some more trucks....AWESOME track very well run event and the track staff were very professional and efficient...if you didn't go this year mark it on your calendar for next one of the nicest tracks we have been to!!

really?, spokane is known for being one of the worst tracks in this area. I'd have to dig up the thread from some of the car forums im on but someone found they had some issues with their timing system or something like that, alot of cars were going alot faster at that track vs other ones in the area with no changes being made to the cars

regardless i wish i could of made it to watch

Back