NOS. Help burn diesel at high rpm

Hi!

Welcome to CompD! Awsome MB! Nice to see more people from Europe here!
Fratelli Bosio dealer in Sweden may have something: BL Importcenter, allt inom diesel....verktyg, spridare, luftmassemätare, mm.
Are you Swedishspeaking Finish?

but I would be suprised if you dont have nozzles or knowledge about nozzles and where you can find them round the corner.. Finland is like TheDieselcountry in Scandinavia!

And wouldn´t water/methanol help with burning dieselfuel faster? just my 2€

Hi!

Welcome to CompD! Awsome MB! Nice to see more people from Europe here!
Fratelli Bosio dealer in Sweden may have something: BL Importcenter, allt inom diesel....verktyg, spridare, luftmassemätare, mm.
Are you Swedishspeaking Finish?

Hi and thanks. I speak or write Swedish much bad than english, so i dont undestand that at all :hehe:

but I would be suprised if you dont have nozzles or knowledge about nozzles and where you can find them round the corner.. Finland is like TheDieselcountry in Scandinavia!
Here we use the originals that far as we can get power out. 100hp by nozzle i think is no broplem. Cdi and tdi engines people change injectors here.

And wouldn´t water/methanol help with burning dieselfuel faster? just my 2€
I had Turbonetics, but i sell that. No broblems egt, so i sold it.

That car is AWESOME!! Indirect injected engines can produce MEGA-power with factory injectors.
This is gonna be a fun thread to watch!

Take your nozzles out and send them off to be extrude honed...

Go ~20% over and they won't get too smokey (you seem to have fashioned your own aneroid fuel control valve anyway) and will easily then achieve your hp/liter goal.

I can't believe you've done that on stock nozzles....

Same fuel quantity delivered faster will make tons more power in certain cases. Being that you've pushed those stock nozzles to the very brink, I'd say you're one of those cases.

:hehe:

I'm sure you guys have Extrude Hone places over there. It's cheap, at least it is here.

That'd be my bet for a nozzle I didn't think any aftermarket options existed for.

Nozzles......Nozzles.......Nozzles.....

Everyone start a chant and this guy will hit 500+ with his eyes closed.

Oh.... stay AWAY from methanol...

You're on the brink. You don't need untimed fuel combusting in that thing whenever it well pleases.

Awesome..... that car is AWESOME!

lol.

Pulling that hard for that kind of rev range that thing has a powerband like a little mother.

Did I mention awesome???

:Cheer:

I must think the better nozzles, but i get that 200hp/ltr for original nozzle, thats
i m sure.

I have send five differend company email in states at can they make those nozzles bigger. One company bother answer and no can do.

I have send five differend company email in states at can they make those nozzles bigger. One company bother answer and no can do.

Call Extrude Hone.... ask for Jim.

Or you can contact someone at one of their European locations.

Call Extrude Hone.... ask for Jim.

Or you can contact someone at one of their European locations.
Hi i send e mail at Jim and he answered straight back :rockwoot:
Let s see where this go. Thanks Charles.

Hi i send e mail at Jim and he answered straight back :rockwoot:
Let s see where this go. Thanks Charles.

Good luck man. Talk to Jim and he'll have a good idea on where to start. Did you get a price? Gonna send him the nozzles or the entire injectors?

Either way, I think you'll be surprised at how much of a difference it makes, especially up top. Just don't go too much.

Jim's good people.

Good luck man. Talk to Jim and he'll have a good idea on where to start. Did you get a price? Gonna send him the nozzles or the entire injectors?

Either way, I think you'll be surprised at how much of a difference it makes, especially up top. Just don't go too much.

Jim's good people.
Everything vent good until i ask price for 23 injectors. Jim answer e mail but not that man ho can tell price of those.

Replace the under pressure pump with electrical one.

Plate what replace original pump.

New electrical pump

Everything vent good until i ask price for 23 injectors. Jim answer e mail but not that man ho can tell price of those.

Replace the under pressure pump with electrical one.

Plate what replace original pump.

New electrical pump

It's been years now, but when I talked to him before he told me expected prices right then and there.

I have a hard time thinking the price is going to be bad. Unless there's something drastically different about your injector type. Can you dissasemble the injectors and just send him the nozzles and pintles? The problem here is probably just inexperience with your specific injectors.

I still think EH is likely your best bet. The price is usually very fair.

Good luck.

Tested bigger nozzles. Just injector change between dyno runs.

Original

Modified

Very impressive numbers! Looks like the modified injectors might have cost you just a bit on top end, but really brought the total power curve up.

I also noticed the Newton Meter curve that I assume combines horsepower and foot pounds of torque, we don't have those measurements here in the states. Either way, I WANNA DRIVE!!! :D

Man, they really helped flatten the power curve out. I bet you can feel a pretty big difference.

Looks like you had to drive that sucker a little. LOL Awesome! :rockwoot:

Back