Not making power

Stroke550

I got an 06 power stroke with head studs rcd 155 injectors power max airdog 165 reg return egr delete new hpop and valve built trans innovative tunes afe intake and silverline 4inch turbo back it wont make more then 28 psi boost and only made 425 hp on dyno can't figure out what's wrong any ideas?

Have you checked the boots? What type of boost gauge? Have you been to the track with that setup?

I gotta pressure test it I gotta make plugs first I got a edge cts for my gauges and I ran it up the mtn by my house race tune flat the whole time my egts only got to 1300 degrees

What kinda fuel pressure you making? Did you get the add ons for the CTS? Sounds like you are starving for fuel. Have you done the blue spring upgrade yet?

65 in and the reg return is 60 I got the egt and aux sensor for the cts and the reg return deletes the fuel spring idk if it's not fueling or leaking boost I should be over 500hp I put the new hpop in and the valve and changed the icp sensor and still no change

65 in and the reg return is 60 I got the egt and aux sensor for the cts and the reg return deletes the fuel spring idk if it's not fueling or leaking boost I should be over 500hp I put the new hpop in and the valve and changed the icp sensor and still no change

No way. 155s are barely larger than stock and on top of that you have a stock charger.

Anf FYI, the boost reading thru the OBDII port is not accurate when tuned. The tuner writes his file with a trick in it to fool the ECM. Same goes for ICP psi and ICP %

Guys at rcd said it should make no less then 500 on a stingy dyno and I bought all my parts there

Back